Sign in to follow this  
Jongleur

Forged Bank Notes

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

One of our newspapers reported that a new issue R100.00 bank note has been discovered in Goodwood, Cape Town.

Maybe this is some kind of world record. Or perhaps they ran the forgeries before the new issues. Impossible to forge, the

public was informed. Problem is, one can forge anything. Whether it is apparent or not just depends on the quality of the forgery.

What now ? Recall all the R100.00 notes ? And then the 200`s, 50`s and so on ?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is the New South Africa, don't forget!

wayjen    10
wayjen

Where did you hear this my young French person?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Where did you hear this my young French person?

In "Die Burger" newspaper - page 4. At my favourite Spar where I get to squeeze the bread. I don`t buy it to read

but I look at the leader page while shoppers negotiate a path around me or tell me to get out their way. Same with

"The Sun", "Die Son", "You", "Popular Topless Chicks" and "Kook en Geniet". I loooove my Spar.Got food too.

svw    10
svw

These new bank notes look and feel like monopoly money - not surprised that forged ones are popping up already...

wayjen    10
wayjen

I used to squeeze my Scope especially the centre pages and the closest I ever got to Die Burger was at the local fete and it cost me R15.00.

I wonder if this article will be online because if there is a fake R100 note floating about then there is more out there and the guavamint has some explaining to do.

Edited by wayjen

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I used squeeze my Scope especially the centre pages and the closest I ever got to Die Burger was at the local fete and it cost me R15.00.

I wonder if this article will be online because if there is a fake R100 note floating about then there is more out there and the guavamint has some explaining to do.

Die Storie ...................

I googled Die Burger - vervalsde 100 rand noot - downloaded and saved to desktop but it wont

upload onto the forum. Gaan kyk self.

wayjen    10
wayjen
Die Storie ...................

I googled Die Burger - vervalsde 100 rand noot - downloaded and saved to desktop but it wont

upload onto the forum. Gaan kyk self.

I found it and loaded it to the other forum where we have a thread on the new notes but I said a friend told me about it, we are friends hey?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Yes and try rubbing one of the hundreds on a white piece of paper,the blue comes off very easily.

I wonder who chose the colours?The ten rands are bloody neon yellow and green.Not even Mozambique has such ugly currency.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I found it and loaded it to the other forum where we have a thread on the new notes but I said a friend told me about it, we are friends hey?

That we are. The term comrade brother usually makes them sit upright too. Respectful silence follows.

wayjen    10
wayjen
That we are. The term comrade brother usually makes them sit upright too. Respectful silence follows.

The silence is when they talk behind our backs.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
The silence is when they talk behind our backs.

Discussing our newly bought tender no doubt. Jealous buggers. Rude too. They can go and buy their own tenders

instead of skinnering about ours.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Yes and try rubbing one of the hundreds on a white piece of paper,the blue comes off very easily.

I wonder who chose the colours?The ten rands are bloody neon yellow and green.Not even Mozambique has such ugly currency.

If they stain my white purse can I sue the Mint for a new handbag?

wayjen    10
wayjen

What about those ladies who keep money in their bra's, if the blue ink rubs off from perspiration their husbands might think it's bruising from love bites.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Imagine all the weird court cases arising from the new bank notes!! :nuts::nuts: