Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Problems logging in

Miss Jewels

I had an e mail from a member who complained that they have not been able to log onto BoB since this morning. Is there a problem that we're not aware of?

Any other members experiencing problems or had had problems since this morning around 9 am?

lilithepink and GeeWhizz (Pam) cannot log in

admin

Hi Cheryl,

I have had no problems logging in today, with MWEB.

wayjen

no problem with telkom.

svw
I had an e mail from a member who complained that they have not been able to log onto BoB since this morning. Is there a problem that we're not aware of?

Any other members experiencing problems or had had problems since this morning around 9 am?

lilithepink and GeeWhizz (Pam) cannot log in

After about 5 attempts I was able to log onto the forum - kept getting broken pages - tried sending a PM had to retype the same message 3 times after submitting I would be left with a broken page. Think it is our ADSL MWeb connection after phoning them have been told that they are having problems because of telkom line speed upgrades ??? :mad:

Miss Jewels

Hi A

I don't have a problem either and am also with MWeb. Maybe contact Janet & Pam....not sure which browser they're using but both of them cannot log in....

Miss Jewels

Mr A....while you're on the forum...

What's happening at the offices? No answer to phones since yesterday around 1pm?.....[

I had a question but only got it after the item closed....so I needed help....but got none.....Q:hm:

UOTE=admin;150534]Hi Cheryl,

I have had no problems logging in today, with MWEB.

lilythepink

Hello everyone who responded to this thread - I had an email from voldermort, telling me that the problem was with Hellkom (AGAIN?!) But seems I can now access the BoB pages, including the forum.

I just wish Hellkom would be kind enough to let their users know when they plan technical things, or when problems arise with the internet - their email has been working fine all day so they could have given their customers some consideration and not have left me going completely bats!