Sign in to follow this  
Wild Olive Art

Site is very slow to load

Wild Olive Art

Hi team

I am struggling to access the site to load items for the weekend , it is loading extremely slowly at times otherwise not loading at all.

I have tried to access it via Google Chrome and Internet Explorer - no difference between the 2 .

Forum loads with no problem .

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi team

I am struggling to access the site to load items for the weekend , it is loading extremely slowly at times otherwise not loading at all.

I have tried to access it via Google Chrome and Internet Explorer - no difference between the 2 .

Forum loads with no problem .

I have had a problem since wednesday-very slow.

not like i am used to

neil

oaks and acorns

Also:

- blank posts when creating and previewing/editing a new thread

- and a number of instances of the following error:

58f5a741a23bb_error503.jpg.230d23f03c46a191517faf39a820e6cf.jpg

MacMuffin

Please note that there seems to be national outages. We have received notifications from Internet Solutions, MWEB and SAIX regarding issues with ADSL services and general packet loss.

svw

I have been having problems with MWEB ADSL for approximately the past week driving me nuts - have just spent the past half hour trying to get connected to the internet - very, very frustrating!

wayjen

ADSL has been "down" since late morning early afternoon and it makes me wanna weep.

Wild Olive Art
Please note that there seems to be national outages. We have received notifications from Internet Solutions, MWEB and SAIX regarding issues with ADSL services and general packet loss.

Thanks Mac !