Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Track,track,track

Little Miss Muffet

I would love to know who is tracking my listings.I have a number of listings being tracked by 1 user which dont sell then they get tracked again.

Must be that policeman doing my secondhand dealers licence --maybe his looking for stolen goods:nuts:---or someone who wants to irritate me:unsure:

lilythepink

He must be on to me, too. I have a similar situation with my listings which when relisted continue to have one person watching them!

babyface2

I have the same as well. some person with nothing better to do and lots of time to waste, idiot if i may say

Pathway

I sometimes do that, for things I want to think about,or wait till I have the money for, to remind me. I don't think it's part of a sinister plot!

JANDS

I track items to see what prices they go for, this being an open market which largely reflects the value. Others may learn from my prices fetched and I from them. One of my Bob friends has up to 17 trackers on a single item with no sales. Another has two on a continual basis, one being me. Trackers.....bless them.