Sign in to follow this  
Pickle Bearies

What to do about an unfair negative rating?

admin

Item bought on 5 Dec, payment made 7 Dec, at PO 10 Dec, rating removed.

MiemsJewels

WOW! Thanks Andries. Excellent service. You are highly recommended to all buyers and sellers! Thank you! :-):biggrin:

lilythepink

I am still wondering how a ring can not be "sturdy" enough???! Perhaps a ring from a tractor's engine would suit?

lilythepink

But there is another rating - now a "neutral"?

admin
But there is another rating - now a "neutral"?

No Grandma, that one is from the same buyer on Miem's daughters account.

lilythepink

Okay, Grandson! I bow to your superior knowledge! :whistling:

wayjen

i have now sent 2 emails to BoB regarding a rating where the Buyer never read the listing and still no ticket.

Thanks to the Powers that Be BoB, my rating issue was sorted. Buyer did not read listing or if they did they did not bother to look into the information I supplied.

Edited by wayjen

MiemsJewels
No Grandma, that one is from the same buyer on Miem's daughters account.

Hehe Admin, and sorry to say but Hilda"s not a fighter like her mom. She won't bother much about an unfair neutral or even a negative rating.

Then perhaps the reason why she don't complain about it is that she cannot log into the forum.

Can someone help her with that too? Seeing that you can do some miracles Admin.:angel:

admin
she cannot log into the forum.

She must still log in with her old username, hildat, as she did not change it on the forum when she changed it on the main site.

MiemsJewels
She must still log in with her old username, hildat, as she did not change it on the forum when she changed it on the main site.

Baie dankie Admin. Sal dit so aan haar oordra.

LuckySilver

Good day all! Earlier in this thread I mentioned a negative rating I had just before I was about to have a baby and I apologise that I havent been back to update that baby and I are super well!!! But it was hectic to be in business with a baby and people who act like babies and "throw their toys out of their cot" for the smallest thing during the festive season as unfair negative ratings - without the courtesy of any prior communication - were coming in droves - a few of them I convinced buyer to change, others I am still working on - trying to assist buyers to collect their items - while others BidroBuy admin team removed. For instance, I had one customer buy something local and which I advertise as 3-5 days delivery, right near Christmas. She received on day 6 and gave me a negative and was convinced that it was fair, not giving any leniency to the fact that it arrived during the Christmas rush and still in time and I am in fact not in control either way... and the funny thing is she still wished me a joyous season (which I reciprocated but really only halfheartedly) as dont buyers realise how utterly offensive and rude it is for us sellers to receive unjust negative ratings??? However, this issue is over but just recently I sold an import item - where the import shipping details of three weeks delivery is listed THREE times - once in the listing on a shipping banner, once in the shipping tab (very clearly) and even the shipping heading is "three weeks delivery" and the day after I send a confirmation email to the buyer stating that it is processed - she negative rates me. Her reason being that I said delivery shall be three weeks! And now even after I have explained this nicely to her that she bought a item with these delivery terms, she has still not changed her rating... and yet she has a new order (3x won auctions) with me for more items.and my question is, do I have to accept her credit card payment and sell to her??? Can I not practice my right to sell to whom I please as these were not R1 auctions or such. The fact of the matter is that I dont want any further dealings with someone unreasonable like this who risks my reputation with three more items (and potential negative ratings) just because they can.

Edited by LuckySilver

lilythepink

Congratulations on baby's arrival, Lucky Silver! Good to hear that you and baby are doing well.

Is it a girl or a boy? And name and picture required here - please! :rolleyes::whistling:

Just Beachin
For instance, I had one customer buy something local and which I advertise as 3-5 days delivery, right near Christmas. She received on day 6 and gave me a negative and was convinced that it was fair, not giving any leniency to the fact that it arrived during the Christmas rush and still in time and I am in fact not in control either way... and the funny thing is she still wished me a joyous season (which I reciprocated but really only halfheartedly) as dont buyers realise how utterly offensive and rude it is for us sellers to receive unjust negative ratings??? However, this issue is over but just recently I sold an import item - where the import shipping details of three weeks delivery is listed THREE times - once in the listing on a shipping banner, once in the shipping tab (very clearly) and even the shipping heading is "three weeks delivery" and the day after I send a confirmation email to the buyer stating that it is processed - she negative rates me. Her reason being that I said delivery shall be three weeks! And now even after I have explained this nicely to her that she bought a item with these delivery terms, she has still not changed her rating... and yet she has a new order (3x won auctions) with me for more items.and my question is, do I have to accept her credit card payment and sell to her??? Can I not practice my right to sell to whom I please as these were not R1 auctions or such. The fact of the matter is that I dont want any further dealings with someone unreasonable like this who risks my reputation with three more items (and potential negative ratings) just because they can.

Hi LuckySilver and Congrats!

As unpleasant as the task, I think in this case, you're going to have to pick up the phone and give this person a call, perhaps the buyer does not realize how seriously we take our ratings, and you may get the buyer to reverse the previous and get a positive re-sell experience.

MrAerospace

Congratulations, Lucky Silver, on your baby's safe arrival.