Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

Kewpie Dolls

MiemsJewels
Sorry, this isn't weird or wacky - but I had to share this.

I used to collect Kewpie dolls when I was a toddler - I was probably 4 years old the last time I saw one

Other Collectable Toys - KEWPIE DOLL-COLLECTABLE-21CM TALL for sale in Cape Town (ID:79106541)

So sweet! I bought Hilda one when she was still a baby. I can remember the doll had a yellow dress on. :oops: Ag ja, en nou weet almal sommer hoe oud ek ook is.:oops::oops::oops:

lilythepink

I bought an extra-extra large one for our eldest granddaughter when she was about 2 or 3 years old. I think she was scared of it and I don't recall seeing it around her home after that!! :oh::oh:

Cali Craft and Gems

My mom kept many of my baby things, and if I'm not mistaken, the Kewpie doll is in the box as well. Perhaps it is time I raid the boxes as most of the items (well looked after) should be collectable by now!

rooivlinder

This is adorable! I also had one growing up. Mom still has it safely packed away. Not even the grandkids are allowed to play with it :grin:

JANDS

Hey you reminiscing bunch of kids at heart, I have one about 3x that size. That thing is so ugly, I hide it behind stuff on top of a cupboard in a dark corner of my workshop so as not to scare my tools. No wonder we are a generation with serious issues, they gave our girls stuff like that to play with. Just imagine.....the year is 1964 and we could Whatsup each other without actually bothering our parents and getting snotklaps for playing drums with the kitchen utensils at 04h30 in the morning......Haai jirre.....hoe voer die herrineringe my weg.