Sign in to follow this  
Bellcoin

Unbelievable?

Bellcoin

I just cannot understand this?

The new Mandela notes - just go to the ATM and draw some. I did yesterday then promptly bought a newspaper, coke and a six pack of beers and a pack of smokes.

Yes one could say certain notes could be worth more in value - in TIME - because of the prefix but most of the notes sold on BOB yesterday were just notes - why pay R450 for R375's worth?

If you want them in sequence just go to the nearest ATM!!!!!

Edited by Bellcoin

EishGK

I am also quite astonished at the phenomena but I suppose you have to be into note colecting to understand what the prefix means. I think I am gonna do some homework in that field.

kebs

Some-one sold the new notes on bidorbuy? Seriously? Darn, & I just spent 3 of the new R100's today...:oh:

EishGK

Ok - Not to sound to bashfull. My son did bod on a set 11 R100 notes and won them at R1000. With postage - he landed them for R1040. Not a bad investment, You win some - You lose some.

Pierre_Henri
I just cannot understand this?

The new Mandela notes - just go to the ATM and draw some. I did yesterday then promptly bought a newspaper, coke and a six pack of beers and a pack of smokes.

Yes one could say certain notes could be worth more in value - in TIME - because of the prefix but most of the notes sold on BOB yesterday were just notes - why pay R450 for R375's worth?

If you want them in sequence just go to the nearest ATM!!!!!

In 1931 a poor man went to bank to exchange a Pound Note at a bank in say Pretoria for change and got a few silver coins, freshly received from the SA mint, as change.

He never spent those coins but “lost” them in a box in the attic.

Time marches on and no one knows what the future market(s) will look like.

Never say never again!

Pierre