Sign in to follow this  
kopskoot

DZIGNERGAL selling junk....

kopskoot    10
kopskoot

Please people, dont do business with this seller....

I bough a set of stick & click lights, and asked seller to ADD insurance to the post charges, and I even paid the 2% of the order value.

Then, when I was starting to wait a long time and got concerned it was lost in postage, and I emailed seller and asked what was going on?

Seller says no insurance was added to package??

I expressly emailed seller and ASKED for insurance. So I reminded seller about this and my emails was ignored.... so I waited some more and eventually I received items today... post office strike was blamed for my 40 days wait. So I opened package and one of the lights doesnt even work, the other fell apart.... rubbish cheap fongkong junk.

It isnt even an option to return items to seller, at a cost of R40 because it simply not worth R5.

Go and read the MANY negative ratings and decide for yourselves, but I feel its my duty to report this, as my negative rating of the seller was deleted by the head of BoB security ? ? ? !

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/73784696/STick_N_Click_Strip_Light_Set_of_2.html

Edited by kopskoot

wayjen    10
wayjen

Hmmmm, I see all those negatives and the positives BUT with all those negatives why did you still buy from the seller?

kebs    10
kebs

Not sure about the quality of the seller's items, but I can vouch for the strike leading to countless postal delays...

Fashion Police    10
Fashion Police
Not sure about the quality of the seller's items, but I can vouch for the strike leading to countless postal delays...

I agree fully; the strike has in fact caused major delays, and it's not just an excuse that the sellers are using. I have a hand full of customers who are still waiting for their parcels since the beginning of October, and I can't do anything about it! It's not that the sellers neglected to post orders on time, and decided to use the strike as an "opportunity" to justify the delays? It is just as frustrating for the sellers

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well, let's be fair ... if someone has sold more than 22030 items, then 97%-plus ratings are pretty good in my book.

I see she's got quite a few negatives lately but I would be inclined to put them down to the Postal Strike over which she has no control.

Just my thoughts on the sitution.

qball    10
qball

Please send all correspondence to hello@bidorbuy.co.za for investigation, including proof of payment where insurance was added.

Dave96    10
Dave96

The reference to "junk" is quite accurate. I bought a "canvas" wardrobe from her and it split down the seam when I assembled it for the FIRST time. Also bought a 50w spotlight from her that supposedly had an expected life expectancy of about 5 years and it stopped working after 3 months!! Absolute rubbish that she is selling!!!

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Well, let's be fair ... if someone has sold more than 22030 items, then 97%-plus ratings are pretty good in my book.

I see she's got quite a few negatives lately but I would be inclined to put them down to the Postal Strike over which she has no control.

Just my thoughts on the sitution.

97% means nothing with 800 neutral and 645 negative ratings is far too many disappointed buyers.Bad for business and bad for Bob's online platform.Very,very bad.:colbert::colbert::colbert:

Edited by geewhizz

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

What I have noticed is that a lot of sellers are selling fake "as advertised on TV" items, so it looks good but upon arrival it is shite. I have not bought from this seller but I have fallen prey to these cheap fake items.

I hope you come right.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

(personally) I avoid those 'As Advertised on TV' things....period. Couple of reasons: a.) Selling it on TV 'often' means a reputable advertising agency considered it 'junk' and refused to market it, and b.) We have a news program that 'tests' a different 'As Advertised on TV' product every night and most of them have been given the smiley_negative.gif. Very few 'squeek by' much less 'pass'.

Ruthie

Techno Gaming    10
Techno Gaming

Worst seller EVER!

I won an auction on the 1st of this month and I received an email on the 2nd saying my parcel will be sent the 6th of may!!A tracking number was provided and still till today the tracking number is invalid!!I have tried contacting the buyer soo many times!!Just NO RESPONSE!!I even asked a question on the same item I won in the auction and I got a response!!When I asked where my parcel was I got no response!!

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD!!

Dzignergal    10
Dzignergal

Hi I have assisted you and refunded you