Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

Ruthie....

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Ruthie - thank you so so much for my beautiful book and butterfly! You're such a star! :love:

Here is a photo of the butterfly in my bookshop - so gorgeous and colourful and happy-making!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4105[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4106[/ATTACH] :love:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Victoria...

More than welcome. I am happy-happy-joy-joy you are pleased with your book and butterfly.

Another 'game' soon. Been 'busy bee' checking out all the new 'goodies' that will be available for 2013 to list on BoB (well, that and watching all the hoopla going on with the election tomorrow - either a 'light at the end of the tunnel' or we, as a Country, might as well 'flush'animated-smileys-toilet-010.gif 'cause we are 'down the pooper'). JMHO

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Ruthie - who do you think is going to win this election? My thoughts are better the devil one knows than ...

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Janet...

Romney will WIN the election.

Obama will STEAL the election... it's the 'Chicago way'. (already up to the 'tricks': lawsuits, voting machines that when you 'hit' the Romney button, it pops over to click on Obama, registering dead people to vote, empty lots / vacant properties show people live there and have registered to vote, going to nursing homes / retirement communities and 'assisting' residents with voting... even those who haven't a clue what day of the week it is..., paper ballots in areas hit by Hurricane Sandy...oh, what 'fun' that can be, etc.)

Reckon it comes down to who knows... who knows if the election will be won... or stolen.

Interesting read: Noonan: How Far Obama Has Fallen - WSJ.com / Obama's Appeal: Clueless, Entitlement Addicts and Racists - Patriot Action Network

On a more personal note: I am proud to be an American. I am not proud of the way this President has 'divided' this Country... economically, socially and especially racially. (Speaking for myself only)... I have worked hard all my life, never taken a hand out (even when the cupboards were bare save for Top Ramen soup), been envious of those who have more nor looked down my nose on those that have less. After all, rich or poor or somewhere in the middle, we all need the same basic things: food, shelter, clothing and to know we are loved and needed...by someone. I do not judge a person on 'packaging'... the color of their skin..., but on their character. (I am the oh, so proud Mama of a 'mixed' / Caucasian, Black, Japanese son who is beautiful inside and out!) Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. So does ugly.

Americans are not perfect. We are a diverse people under one flag. As people, we make mistakes. Some of them are 'doozies'. Hopefully, when we do make a mistake, we can learn from that mistake and change course.

And now... off the 'soap box' and back to listing.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

And back to voting, too, Ruthie! May your chosen candidate win!! And may he be more wise than some of his predecessors.