Sign in to follow this  
AppleBerry

Post Office vs Courier

chriden

I use Fedex to courier paintings, and i have done so for 4 years already. Very happy with their service.

RisingSun

Hi,

i thought its only my post office problem and they dont know how to scan bulk parcels but i think its new system they completely ignored few important things and standing at the counter for one hour is very irritating, anyway i can see you guys made an efforts to find alternate (unfortunately we dont have any - that is the truth) and lots of buyers dont like to disclose physical address and prefer to use post office, they dont care how long we have to stand in the que etc etc

fastway is better than other couriers but there is no comparison between them

anyway i just wanted to ask how many of you qho are suffering from post office new system write about it on public forums

i already wrote about it on hellopeter but if we all will write then maybe they will consider an serious problem and try to find a way to fix the system issues.

here is the link of my complain and i will apprteciate if you all can write simliar on public forums

SA Post Office | Complaint | buggy / slow pos software - 05

kebs

The new post office system is terrible! Fortunately I found one that hasn't had it installed yet, & hopefully it will take a long time for head office to get to them!

RisingSun

i also found one but that is not the solution, i think we all should write about it on hellopeter or other public forum

Seeds for Africa

Whilst Fastway may be cheap, you get what you pay for. Often items we send with them are not delivered within their terms. I have one that we sent on Wednesday the 9th of Jan, which was being delivered within Cape Town (so thats from Cape Town to Cape Town). As we sent it in the morning it should have been with the customer that afternoon. As of this morning 4 working days later it still hasnt been delivered, and on complaining to the GM we get this reply from the person he farmed our complaint off to :

"Unfortunately the vehicle that was to deliver your shipment experienced delays and was unable to deliver timeously. I can assure you that this is not the norm, and will not re-occur."

So whilst cheap, I wouldnt exactly say they are reliable.

RisingSun

P.S fastway lost my parcels two times and insurance claim refund time is 4-5 months yes 4-5 months (not delivering parcels on time is not a issue for me anymore because its normal practice for fastway, thats why i always tell my buyers that delivery time is 48 hrs) anyway i think we have no post office alternative and my request is to everyone is please write few lines on public forums about new pos, we not against new system but post off has to fix bugs