Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Sangomie

voldermort    10
voldermort

You will never believe what I received today at the Post Office............

a golden veld pond, I kid you not :cool:

I have a feeling you done magic with the bones & sent it my way so my thanks to you & please note, this shall be no gift for anybody else in this household but me :sneaky:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4095[/ATTACH]

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

What have you done to deserve this Voldermort? WOW! My goodness, them bones, them bones, them Sangomi bones....

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Goodness gracious but you're a lucky Greek goddess! From whence did they come?

voldermort    10
voldermort
What have you done to deserve this Voldermort? WOW! My goodness, them bones, them bones, them Sangomi bones....

LOL......even sangomie's can be good occasionally :laugh:

svw    10
svw
LOL......even sangomie's can be good occasionally :laugh:

You LUCKY GIRL! - Now if the good Sangomie can predict the Powerball Numbers ???

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
You will never believe what I received today at the Post Office............

a golden veld pond, I kid you not :cool:

I have a feeling you done magic with the bones & sent it my way so my thanks to you & please note, this shall be no gift for anybody else in this household but me :sneaky:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4096[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4097[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4095[/ATTACH]

Hot snapping pajamas ! The power in this pond is far too strong for postal and transport strikes. And

it made it in time to celebrate Western Province winning the Currie Cup. Intrepid fellow is this pond.

It already has a nice little history behind it.

So, next time you feel dikbek, or tempted to play with your settings, or a buyer wants to be rude by giving

you a negative for spitefully declaring a public holiday which delays the shipping of an item, I hope this pond will brighten

your day.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Hot snapping pajamas ! The power in this pond is far too strong for postal and transport strikes. And

it made it in time to celebrate Western Province winning the Currie Cup. Intrepid fellow is this pond.

It already has a nice little history behind it.

So, next time you feel dikbek, or tempted to play with your settings, or a buyer wants to be rude by giving

you a negative for spitefully declaring a public holiday which delays the shipping of an item, I hope this pond will brighten

your day.

So it shall, it can now take the place of my koboloi which due to my moments of dikbekness are showing considerable signs of wear & tear :hm:

quite rightly, no postal or transport strike could hold it back......the bones made sure it arrived on due date :amuse:

and as you have brightened up my day considerably, you have just received a huge cyber hug :love:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
You LUCKY GIRL! - Now if the good Sangomie can predict the Powerball Numbers ???

No problem. For a small fee, of course. Payable in advance. Like shipping charges. Only more.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Goodness gracious but you're a lucky Greek goddess! From whence did they come?

The EP Kings have acquired the services of one Demetri Catrakilis - a very talented youngster. The paper

referred to him today as rugby`s young Greek G - d. Was gold involved in this transaction ?

Can it be that we have underestimated the wily Voldermort !?

Demetri-Catrakilis1.jpg.a7d491182001501924eacd2fc8ae7be3.jpg

Edited by Jongleur

voldermort    10
voldermort
The EP Kings have acquired the services of one Demetri Catrakilis - a very talented youngster. The paper

referred to him today as rugby`s young Greek G - d. Was gold involved in this transaction ?

Can it be that we have underestimated the wily Voldermort !?

perhaps a few golden veld ponds changed hands under the table.........:cheesy: