Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

A Proud Moment.

wayjen    10
wayjen

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4091[/ATTACH]

Only certain people will recognize the cup.

STORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

You are right. People of the south have`nt seen it for a decade or so. I also advise against becoming

too attached to it. It belongs to the Bulls. And make sure it is properly cared for. We dont want it back

all buckled and broke.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

And it's now going to take me at least two games of solitaire to congratulate you! But I will exercise patience and care - CONGRATS.

wayjen    10
wayjen
And it's now going to take me at least two games of solitaire to congratulate you! But I will exercise patience and care - CONGRATS.

Thanks Lily, I want to tell my daughter to bring Die Currie Beker home so daddy can do some spit and polishing of it.

Pity they don't give trophies for solitaire.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I shall now play another two games of solitaire whilst waiting for this to post! This is not funny ha-ha. It is funny peculiar.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Thanks Lily, I want to tell my daughter to bring Die Currie Beker home so daddy can do some spit and polishing of it.

Pity they don't give trophies for solitaire.

Careful with it now. We dont want a repeat of Serge Ramos dropping the Kings Cup under the buses wheels.

It took Real Madrid 18 years to win it from Barca, a lowly but lucky outfit somewhere in Spain.

58f5a7411b72e_kingscup1.jpg.15161d6f0daa750216ba0e7192bd732b.jpg

58f5a7411fe12_kingscup2.jpg.6c6f067509b902b0d3da0eb0e047fc88.jpg

Edited by Jongleur

rezizter    10
rezizter

Well Done to Stormers!

58f5a74124a99_smileyface.jpg.6f157a6349843e5505b29c950ab5c902.jpg

svw    10
svw

Congratulations to the Stormers!

The Sharks play was as scrappy as all hell they played like Tiddlers and not Sharks - think they were too sluggish after their feast of bull...still luv 'em though!

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Congratulations to the Stormers!

The Sharks play was as scrappy as all hell they played like Tiddlers and not Sharks - think they were too sluggish after their feast of bull...still luv 'em though!

They lost by snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. And as for the ref. Well .............

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

I am only posting here now as i missed a few days due to the partying after the victory-i thought it was still sunday when i woke up and then realised it is actually tuesday!!

What really happened is i could not access the forum for two days and thought it was a sharks and bull conspiracy to stop us WP fans from posting and gloating about our victory.Eventually i worked it out that it was my browser and sorted that out like WP sorted out the GUPPIES that were drowing in the tank,while we were drowning in the glory and the beer.

NEIL

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Hoor Kaapse vlugte is uitgestel agv swaar stofwolke! Vliegtuie kan nie land nie, want WP vertoonkaste is na 11 jaar weer afgestof. :wink:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Wp jou lekker ding!!

545265_10151306803550962_524447465_n.jpg.40df1e63e693b4bc77b68d7815ee4972.jpg

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hoor Kaapse vlugte is uitgestel agv swaar stofwolke! Vliegtuie kan nie land nie, want WP vertoonkaste is na 11 jaar weer afgestof. :wink:

Ek kan dit glo- want dit is moerse groot kaste wat al die trofee moes hou wat WP al die jare gewen het-!!!!:laugh:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Another proud moment But alas no clear picture from me, was when my baby came 3rd overall in the school for Grade 9.