Guest MacMuffin

Hi all - thumbnails are being refreshed and they should start coming in

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Just checked all my new listings,still nothing showing

neil

Not1CentMore

... what ATA said.

Methinks a 'break' for a few hours. 50+ now are 'no show'. Kindle and espresso.... come take me away.

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

voldermort

Once again, I listed about 20 items this morning due to open on Saturday, not one has images showing - do these items now all need to be reloaded again?

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you MAC-all seems ok now

regards

neil

Celebrity Jewels

Thumnails still dead

Hi Guys

Very concerned, listed 69 items for snap friday and weekend special and they are still not showing. I phone tec at Bidorbuy this afternoon and he said that they were working on it and the problem should be resolved within and hour.

Still nothing. I have tried reloading and everything. No luck.

Can anybody advise?

Regards

Brian

Celebrity Jewels

Hi Mac

Do you think you could help me with my thumbnails - all 60 for weekend specials not showing and listed from this morning. Please assist.

Regards

Brian

Wild Olive Art

I loaded a number of listings this afternoon and after an hour none of the thumbnails were showing. I reloaded the thumbnails to no avail - thought that by this evening they would have loaded but none of them have . I am with Telkom . The site seems fast enough and the large photos loaded ok but no thumbnails .

Help please !!

Items for sale from Wild Olive Art on bidorbuy.co.za

voldermort

Thanks, the images for the items opening on Saturday are now showing......items that closed at 8pm tonight & are due to reopen tomorrow night at 8pm still have no pictures - but I live in hope.

Miss Jewels

My images for items opening Snap Friday are not showing!

Celebrity Jewels
My images for items opening Snap Friday are not showing!

Hi Cheryl

Any luck yet? Regards, Brian

Jacques Kuun

I have the same problem. Can I keep on listing, hoping things will come right?

Cali Craft and Gems

Now this is a headache and nightmare combined - I thought Halloween was yesterday?

Every single listing of mine that has opened or relisted from 1 Nov (6am in my case) has it's thumbnail image missing. I sincerely hope that I don't have to go back and redo everything as time is my enemy at the moment (trying to get the shop ready with Christmas stock).

Also in the process of relisting every single item of ours as our layout / template has changed, plus changing most of our auctions to buy nows, and it is not easy to "copy" a listing without the image - must quicker to recognise what has to be relisted by searching the thumbnail image instead of having to read each and every title.

Please help Mac...

Not1CentMore

1900 hours this side.... still no thumbnails.

Thanks, BoB, for all your hard work. I know you are busy chasing down all the goblins King_Goblin.gif .

Ruthie

Celebrity Jewels

Please assist Mac

fixed it for you...

Hi Mac

Not sure if it was you who assisted but than you. I still have several thumbnails that aren't active.

Is there any way you can assist and also do you know what will happen if we list more today? Will this problem continue?

Regards

Brian

www.celebrityjewels.co.za

Miss Jewels

My snap Friday thumbnails are showing...Thanks~

Although....when scrolling down the home page for snap Friday items, there are still numerous thumbnails not reflecting. This is going to have a very negative effect on today's auctions:sad:

Edited by Miss Jewels

alloway65

On the "saved searches" that came through to my e mail this morning very, very few had thumbnail images!!!

Wild Olive Art

Still no luck on my listings , no thumbnails showing .:sad2:

voldermort

Still no images showing on items that are due to open tonight @ 8pm.

Miss Jewels

What type of effect is this going to have on the auctions? Certainly not very positive. You can't put anything into your watch list as there are no images!

alloway65

Don't you all remember this is a new BoB category........guess what I am selling this Friday!!!!:sad:

Guest MacMuffin

Hi there - first off - apologies, we really messed up this one - finger problems resulted that thumbnail generation was paused. This has been fixed early this morning and SnapFriday and Weekend specials have regenerated thumbnails since about 8:30 this morning.

We are now re-running thumbnails outside those periods (i.e. thumbnails we have missed) - those will come in over the next couple of hours. If you have trades which do not show, let us know and we will fix it (they would be fixed automatically anyhow, but if you are impatient, we will bump you up in the queue).

There is no need for you to relist or re-upload images, the problem was on our end. All hands are on deck to assist you with any issues.

voldermort

Thank you - all images are now showing.

Cali Craft and Gems

I was delaying doing my weekend special listings until the thumbnails issue had been sorted, but now I'm sitting at the shop as Gav is running around doing the necessaries due to him being robbed in the shop this morning, so there goes my chance for the listings.

What a start to the new month... (plus the shop hi-fi packed up today as well so we're sitting in silence)

Cali Craft and Gems

What a day... and now my images have been replaced with red X's!

X.jpg.e0d52c8c1409625b0587d3a4382ad584.jpg

(and the only decent pub around here that sold draught beer closed down! Aaarrrggghhh!!!!)