Sign in to follow this  
geewhizz

Images not uploading

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I can only load 2 images at a once. If I add more it gets stuck and just hangs there.:colbert:

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Thumbnails generate every 15 minutes - but we put you into the "express-lane"

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Mac, I don't know if this is a problem affecting every user but the thumbnails on Crazy Wednesday are taking a heck of a long time to download. It's not all pages, but most of them. Has been a problem the whole day for me.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Mac, I don't know if this is a problem affecting every user but the thumbnails on Crazy Wednesday are taking a heck of a long time to download. It's not all pages, but most of them. Has been a problem the whole day for me.

You with MWeb? Just got home and surfing the web (not just bidorbuy) feels sluggish compared to other days. Did not feel like this when on Neotel (from the office).

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

No thumbnails are loading for me at home (none at all)......not sure if it is just me or not.....Mweb.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Zero thumbnails on any page for me - another Mweb client...

svw    10
svw

Also with M-Web - no problems this side!

svw    10
svw

...AND ------ I spoke too soon about an hour ago things slowed down terribly - not just bob everything - even e-mails are battling to come through! Hopefully by tomorrow morning things will be back to normal...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
You with MWeb? Just got home and surfing the web (not just bidorbuy) feels sluggish compared to other days. Did not feel like this when on Neotel (from the office).

No Mac. I am with Helkom ADSL uncapped. Other sites were no problem with pictures - just Crazy Wednesday thumbnails on BoB.

Vegar    10
Vegar

Thumbnails not showing - should I worry?

voldermort    10
voldermort

I have bn placing ads this morning due to open Saturday, as of right now pictures are still not showing........is there a problem that will be sorted or will I need to reload all these images again?

Thank you

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
I have bn placing ads this morning due to open Saturday, as of right now pictures are still not showing........is there a problem that will be sorted or will I need to reload all these images again?

Thank you

I have the same problem

rezizter    10
rezizter
I have the same problem

Hey

It seems to be ok now.

Items for sale from geewhizz on bidorbuy.co.za

please click on the link and hold in the ctrl button and then press F5 once. this will force your browser to refresh.

Please let me know if they are all working

rezizter    10
rezizter

Thank you

I had a quick look at the first 10 pages of your open items, could not find anything.

Could i ask you to perhaps send me an item number in which you are having a problem?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I had a quick look at the first 10 pages of your open items, could not find anything.

Could i ask you to perhaps send me an item number in which you are having a problem?

I think we have a major problem if you cannot see that the images are not loading-i loaded 50 items today and not one image is showing-if you look at my items not yet open ,from page 4 onwards you will see no images-please check and let us know if we must reload but first the problem must be sorted-

thanks neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I think we have a major problem if you cannot see that the images are not loading-i loaded 50 items today and not one image is showing-if you look at my items not yet open ,from page 4 onwards you will see no images-please check and let us know if we must reload but first the problem must be sorted-

thanks neil

here are some trade id-80072431 and 80072654 loaded today and due to open 2 nov weekend special

80050466 and 80071641 due to open 6 nov on crazy wed

all other 50 items loaded today due to open 9 nov on weekend special have no images

some feedback would be apprciated

thnaks neil

Vegar    10
Vegar

I re-listed items this morning and the thumbnails are all broken. I have cleared the cache.

Vegar    10
Vegar

I listed items this morning and thumbnails all show as broken. I have cleared the cache. I am with Telscum.

Hope someone is looking into this:sad:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
I re-listed items this morning and the thumbnails are all broken. I have cleared the cache.

Also did that earlier but did not solve the problem

neil

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Ditto. The last few yet-to-open auctions listed last night (around 2200hrs my side).... blank; not even a red x.

Have 'tweaked', 'emptied', re-started, spit tacks.... nothing, well nothing except more tacks to pull from the walls.:laugh:

Ruthie

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I listed items this morning and thumbnails all show as broken. I have cleared the cache. I am with Telscum.

Hope someone is looking into this:sad:

fixed it for you...

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
fixed it for you...

Any feedback on my listings yet please mac?

Are there problems?

neil

Vegar    10
Vegar

Thank you! Everything is now as it should be :bigsmile::bigsmile:

JitterBuggi    10
JitterBuggi

None of my auction items for Snap Friday shows the thumbnails.........What's going on?