Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

"Tick Box"

Not1CentMore

Would it be possible to add a 'tick box' with option at end of page to 'delete' those listings that have a 'check mark' in the 'tick box' for Not Yet Open listings? (Kinda/Sorta like what we have PM where we can delete old or... messages.) That way, if for some reason, we need to delete multiple listings, it is not one at a time... which can be awfully time consuming if we really 'mess up'. (guilty written all over my face)

While at it, how about a 'search' bar for auction number at the top of Open Listings? There are times when a 'something' needs to be deleted and it is 'hair pulling' to 'muddle' through page after page after... to find the item that needs to go 'poof'... even when using the beginning date / close date when there are a couple of hundred closing same time.

Apologies if 'clear as mud'. I know (in my head) what I would like to see added, but getting the 'picture' from my head to my fingers... well, that is one heck of a long journey.

Thanks.

Ruthie

wayjen

Ruthie, I think you do that in your picklist. You can choose 100 items and close them all at once at a click of the button you just have to tell the pc to ONLY close those listing. There is a feature on the picklist that asks you what you want to do with those 100 items and you choose "close items in my picklist without any bids" or something like that.

xdeanh

Hi Ruthie

The wayjen is right, if you look at the top part of the listings table toolbar thingy there is a 'bulk close or delete button', then from there can have all closable items in your pick list closed.

As for the search, the best I can offer for now is if you go to your main seller page. From there, as part of the block giving access to the open/loaded/closing soon items there are search boxes by Id and name or product code.

I could say more on lists but i don't want to spoil any surprises. (Yes, that is ominous music now playing in your heads)