Sign in to follow this  
svw

Do Not Disturb...

svw

After a frustrating morning dealing with SAPO attempting to track my parcels I decided to continue with my sewing only to be met with Minky finding a nice snuggle spot in my roll of batting with a look on her face that says it all 'Do Not Disturb' and how can I with it being wet and rainy outside PLUS her claws are well sharpened!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4081[/ATTACH]

lilythepink

Okay, now this is really cute.

By the way, have the plant cuttings reached you yet? I've tried to trace the parcel but, as usual, the PO (parceltrack) system is still undergoing maintenance. They must have very inexperienced technicians as they seem to have been working on the problem for several days now.

svw
Okay, now this is really cute.

By the way, have the plant cuttings reached you yet? I've tried to trace the parcel but, as usual, the PO (parceltrack) system is still undergoing maintenance. They must have very inexperienced technicians as they seem to have been working on the problem for several days now.

The plant cuttings are stuck at Pretoria Hub together with a whole lot of my other parcels - their online tracking system is hardly updating at all no doubt it needs a boot - volunteered to do it for them free of charge. I had to phone the toll free number at Customer Service - looks like things will only start moving again once the "staff" problem is solved and they could not tell me when that would be :mad:

lilythepink

In other words, they don't know their ar** from their elbows. What's new?

You might be able to utilise the plant cuttings as fertilizer? Let me know if I need to send you more once the present "antique" parcel has been received.