Sign in to follow this  
Jongleur

For Voldermort

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Hi

Please empty/clear some of your mailbox.

voldermort    10
voldermort

I have sangomie, feel free to message away.........

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I have sangomie, feel free to message away.........

My demented mail system wont work. It says I have a message stored for you which I stored

after it failed to go through to you. Where do I find this stored message ?

voldermort    10
voldermort
My demented mail system wont work. It says I have a message stored for you which I stored

after it failed to go through to you. Where do I find this stored message ?

My psychic powers tell me you should be clicking on the 4th one in the row.........

Messages.JPG.80968681a5cdac43d593ee709850c3ff.JPG

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
My psychic powers tell me you should be clicking on the 4th one in the row.........

I only have the inbox and sent folders. Who disabled me ?

Worked it out all by my ownself - " restore auto saved content". But I still don`t have the

2 extra folders.

Edited by Jongleur

voldermort    10
voldermort
I only have the inbox and sent folders. Who disabled me ?

Worked it out all by my ownself - " restore auto saved content". But I still don`t have the

2 extra folders.

You are only entitled to the two extra folders when the powers that be at BoB like you...........

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
You are only entitled to the two extra folders when the powers that be at BoB like you...........

Or when the BULLS win the currie cup again!!never???

Neil

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

This, sadly, is my fate. On top of which these powers that be are all Sharks supporters.

svw    10
svw

Neil

1069890-Clipart-Laughing-And-Pointing-Emoticon-Face-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg.ee3b50d91d4697ed8c301e17ec74c214.jpg

This, sadly, is my fate. On top of which these powers that be are all Sharks supporters.

1083539-Clipart-Happy-Emoticon-Jumping-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg.b6a1ef4eba6af6d5bd74c2e9eb1d6371.jpg

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Neil

The Bulls have won this trophy 4 times in the last 10 years. As well as 3 Super Rugby trophies.

The Sharks about twice and even the mighty Free State 2 or 3 times. And the Golden Lions

once.

And the Stormers ? Well now, lets see ................ About nothing. Nought. Niks. Akondo.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
The Bulls have won this trophy 4 times in the last 10 years. As well as 3 Super Rugby trophies.

The Sharks about twice and even the mighty Free State 2 or 3 times. And the Golden Lions

once.

And the Stormers ? Well now, lets see ................ About nothing. Nought. Niks. Akondo.

Fortunately we are very generous here in the WESTERN CAPE-after winning it so many times,32 in fact with the bulls next best at 23,we have allowed the other unions to be able to feel what its like to win a trophy-A truly sporting province we are!!:whistling:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Fortunately we are very generous here in the WESTERN CAPE-after winning it so many times,32 in fact with the bulls next best at 23,we have allowed the other unions to be able to feel what its like to win a trophy-A truly sporting province we are!!:whistling:

Heartwarming. Will this generosity extend to the coming final ?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Better have a quiet word with those Stormers players. Even Bafana Bafana won their last

game in Cape Town.