Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Ruthie.....

voldermort    10
voldermort

Thank you so much, collected watch this morning & Jade absolutely adores it, it is now on her wrist & she refuses to take it off.

Jade also asked me to say on her behalf " thank you Ruthie, I love it. It is so ladylike, something that Grace Kelly would wear, now for me to find my Prince Rainier " :suspicious:

Also a special thanks for the help you put in, in helping me get this item released through Customs.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Nice Bling Bling!!

voldermort    10
voldermort
Nice Bling Bling!!

Indeed it is :grin: I shall not even mention that my prize was stolen away from me, and this by a person in the legal profession :hm:

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
Thank you so much, collected watch this morning & Jade absolutely adores it, it is now on her wrist & she refuses to take it off.

Jade also asked me to say on her behalf " thank you Ruthie, I love it. It is so ladylike, something that Grace Kelly would wear, now for me to find my Prince Rainier " :suspicious:

Also a special thanks for the help you put in, in helping me get this item released through Customs.

More than welcome. It warms my heart that Jade is pleased.

I shall not even mention that my prize was stolen away from me :hm:

Reckon you will just have to admire YOUR prize on HER wrist :wink:. Never know, maybe Jade will let you 'borrow' it now and again :wondering:.

Ruthie