Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Mr Jewels

Miss Jewels

Ai Ai Ai.....I though my username was so unique, then a newbie registers this weeks with the name of "Mr Jewels". It's like me using the name "Asha Jewels (Asha Craft), or Mrs Diamond (Mr Diamond) or Cali's Jewels (Cali Craft). I certainly hope this is not going to be "misleading".....

alloway65

I wonder if his "Jewells" are precious......not big business though as he only has two!!!! :cheesy:

Miss Jewels

Whaaaaaahhhaaaaa~

I wonder if his "Jewells" are precious......not big business though as he only has two!!!! :cheesy:

Cali Craft and Gems

Maybe he had to resort to plain "Mr Jewels" cos his family jewels were demolished by "Mrs Jewels"? (with neither Mr or Mrs being related to "Miss Jewels"!)

alloway65

Jewe**s...........Ba**s..............I gave him two**......as in Ba**s!!!

If Mr. J reads these posts maybe he will change his username.

Anyway we are taking one of our Grandsons off to our Timeshare in CT tomorrow for a Beach Holiday............I just hope the weather improves.:laugh:

lilythepink

Miss Jewels - perhaps you need to negotiate with Mac and/or Cuan. This name could be very misleading for your buyers!

Alloway - have an enjoyable beach holiday! You should be glad you're not coming to the Eastern Cape where we are absolutely drowning with rain. Even a poor little mole got drowned in our garden! And it's still raining with heavy rains forecast tomorrow and Sunday.

Cali Craft and Gems

Hope the weather clears for Alloway as in Oudtshoorn it poured with rain all night! We had a function at the airport last night and some people from the surrounding farm areas could not attend due to being flooded in and that was before 6pm! The last heavy shower was just before 7am this morning and the river flowing through town is in full flood - roads are inaccessible, etc. At least the garden got a good soaking without me having to put on the sprinkler!

lilythepink

It is still raining in Grahamstown. I am the smutsch in and so are the pets!

alloway65

Hi from CT.

Pouring rain & cold yesterday, we got soaked collecting our hire car.

Dry this morning and the sun is trying to break out.

We are off to family in Hout Bay later for a seafood braii.

lilythepink

Enjoy the seafood braai - and the sun! Hope it stays out while you are in CT.