Sign in to follow this  
Fashion Police

Close your eyes and click on "Buy Now"

Fashion Police

What does the following mean?:

"Shipping: SA Post Office, Counter to Counter..."

Does it mean: "Courier Services Door to Door"?

"Hey, nevermind the important information...I like what I see, so let's just buy it and see what happens"

Then afterwards send emails back and forth: "I have still not received my order, what's going on?", "Why is my parcel not being delivered directly to me?", "When can I expect my parcel"?, "I thought you're sending it with couriers?"....and and and...

The info is (I think) very clear on the listing under "Shipping", AND upon check-out under "Shipping" ...AND in my welcome message to the buyer I remind them that their order will be posted via SAPO, AND when I email the tracking number I clearly explain the shipping information (and again mention that the order was posted via SAPO).

Maybe include illustrated images? :huh:

...just wanted to blow off some steam...phew, feel better now...

circe

hi

can i use that pic in my listings?

thanks

frikkie

Fashion Police
hi

can i use that pic in my listings?

thanks

frikkie

Yes of course ;o)... (I think it will help) :idea:

circe

thanks

some people need a map and a gps to find the buy button and to make it worse, they can't read. maybe step by step pics and a free gps or map with the buy?:wtf: i got one a few months back i got a guy/girl that cannot find the buy button on the listing page? after a big struggle (half a day)i finaly talk him/her tru it! luckily he/her was happy with the stone. if not what will happen with the return of it?

:rolleyes:

frikkie