Sign in to follow this  
Jongleur

For SVW

voldermort
Now then SVW, I already have to cope with one girl Sharks supporter in my humble abode. Treacherous

little devil. I wont support the Sharks openly - more like a closet fan. But should they loose the giggle will

be on you.

And if the Stormers loose, Voldermort, they must get relegated to girls netball.

ye of such shoddy faith.........where be the useless sharkies now?

Jongleur
ye of such shoddy faith.........where be the useless sharkies now?

Licking their wounds. Poor Sharks - useless, uselesser, uselesserest.

Dont know what inspired the Stormers today.

svw
Licking their wounds. Poor Sharks - useless, uselesser, uselesserest.

Dont know what inspired the Stormers today.

No doubt you are gloating surprise, surprise The Bulls won their match but on home soil and their 75th celebration don't think it would have gone down well if they had of lost! On the other hand The Sharks lost theirs by giving the Stormers a chance to remain alive and kicking for a little longer - meat always tastes better when it has matured...:colbert:

JohnBenn
On the other hand The Sharks lost theirs by giving the Stormers a chance to remain alive and kicking for a little longer

Pffft! both suck eggs:razz:.

Jongleur
No doubt you are gloating surprise, surprise The Bulls won their match but on home soil and their 75th celebration don't think it would have gone down well if they had of lost! On the other hand The Sharks lost theirs by giving the Stormers a chance to remain alive and kicking for a little longer - meat always tastes better when it has matured...:colbert:

Touring overseas will mean hidings for both sides.

I bought tickets to watch the Bulls and the Kings today for Saturdays match. The stadium is almost sold out.

Can`t wait.