[ATTACH=CONFIG]4059[/ATTACH]

svw    10
svw
Hello SVW

A nice keepsake just for you. You can make a nice enlargement for your

living room, entrance hall or braai area. Any area. Adorable ! :love:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4059[/ATTACH]

Thank you - much appreciated!

Total glory should last no more than 8 seconds thereafter the bull rider is destined to fall and become a short lived snack - as they say every picture tells a story - really looking forward to the next pic' they will look lovely hanging side by side - before and after.:whistling:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Thank you - much appreciated!

Total glory should last no more than 8 seconds thereafter the bull rider is destined to fall and become a short lived snack - as they say every picture tells a story - really looking forward to the next pic' they will look lovely hanging side by side - before and after.:whistling:

0 - snack in 8 seconds. Nice ring to it. What about hiding in 80 minutes on Saturday for the sharks.

By the way, Bull always has a capital B. Or Bull. Or Bull. We are sensitive about our global image and the capital B must

always be used. Champion status and all that.

svw    10
svw
0 - snack in 8 seconds. Nice ring to it. What about hiding in 80 minutes on Saturday for the sharks.

By the way, Bull always has a capital B. Or Bull. Or Bull. We are sensitive about our global image and the capital B must

always be used. Champion status and all that.

Hiding - no way! " The Sharks" are looking forward to a feast of fresh " blue bull " steaks

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Sharkies Bo!

JANDS    10
JANDS

Deepest Africa and a lone canoe being rowed down a river. Occupant is a lone African singing "Shosoloza". Hovering overhead a UFO bent on studying life on Earth. Powerful ray beam removes half the African's brain....still he sings "Shosoloza". Amazed, they study this phenomena and decide a total lobotomy is called for. So they remove his whole brain....and so he sings......"n Blou bul eet nie van die vloer af nie...."

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

JANDS - you need to be writing books, I tell you! :idea:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Within a few hours all will be revealed. Morne is going to give Sharks a lesson with at least 20 points.

Hopefully we wont have a swine ref, linesman and TMO. And, of course, the sharks love arguing with

the referee of late. And yellow cards. We shall see.

svw    10
svw
Within a few hours all will be revealed. Morne is going to give Sharks a lesson with at least 20 points.

Hopefully we wont have a swine ref, linesman and TMO. And, of course, the sharks love arguing with

the referee of late. And yellow cards. We shall see.

My dear blue bulls supporter - I can only imagine what you are going through - swine this, swine that and swine everything else no doubt - my thoughts are with you during this time!

But on the bright side soon you will go from this 67232-Royalty-Free-RF-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Black-Happy-Smiley-Face-Version-1.jpg.2e54bec6721d4f3c679d734f01ae6e55.jpg

81-Confused-Blue-Smiley-Free-3D-Vector-Clipart-Illustration.jpg.93418c03381e930f3f558a41cbbf7fd9.jpg

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
My dear blue bulls supporter - I can only imagine what you are going through - swine this, swine that and swine everything else no doubt - my thoughts are with you during this time!

But on the bright side soon you will go from this [ATTACH=CONFIG]4068[/ATTACH] to this ........ [ATTACH=CONFIG]4069[/ATTACH]

Swine everything ! And the stupid field has no drainage. My Bulls can`t play rugby and swim at the same time. Badly

managed venue if you ask me.

I am, of course, now under obligation to support the Sharks in the final against the Stormers. They have`nt won much

for the last 10 years or so. Come to think of it, they have won bugger - all. Hopefully it will stay that way. My daughter

has promised to bake my special cupcakes if I can find little sharks to use as decorations on top. How the

mighty have fallen.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

After yesterday`s result between the Bulls and the Brumbies Swine Ref takes on a new meaning.

svw    10
svw
After yesterday`s result between the Bulls and the Brumbies Swine Ref takes on a new meaning.

Swine Ref AGAIN ! Seems that the Bulls are getting plenty practice at losing...:rolleyes:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Swine Ref AGAIN ! Seems that the Bulls are getting plenty practice at losing...:rolleyes:

Hi SVW. Voldermort does`nt want to be stalked and irritated all on her ownsome. Something to do with the

Stormers being clobbered by the Cheetahs. And probably by the Sharkies come the weekend.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Hi SVW. Voldermort does`nt want to be stalked and irritated all on her ownsome. Something to do with the

Stormers being clobbered by the Cheetahs. And probably by the Sharkies come the weekend.

hahaha sangomie I need to tell you that it defeats the purpose when you call somebody out to stalk them :worried:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
hahaha sangomie I need to tell you that it defeats the purpose when you call somebody out to stalk them :worried:

Darn. Shows what a bad stalker I would make. Shall we skinner about her instead ?

voldermort    10
voldermort
Darn. Shows what a bad stalker I would make. Shall we skinner about her instead ?

Excellent idea - what gossip have you heard via the grapevine?

svw    10
svw

AND NOW - You supporting The Sharks ? ... NO, no, no, even if it is temporary PLEASE NO can't afford to have them influenced by your Blue Bull luck ... :surprised:

svw    10
svw
Excellent idea - what gossip have you heard via the grapevine?

Watch out - you haven't insured your flowing locks yet have you ? - be carefull, VERY carefull :whistling:

svw    10
svw
sangomie is just trying to get me into trouble because he doesn't have these moves..........

Elvis Presley - Sweet Caroline (1970) - YouTube

Ha Ha - Now he's run away !!!

Seems he is very good at starting off a 'brew' but then fizzles out halfway through - just like the Blue Bulls...

voldermort    10
voldermort
Ha Ha - Now he's run away !!!

Seems he is very good at starting off a 'brew' but then fizzles out halfway through - just like the Blue Bulls...

worst stalker in the history of stalking - either that or he knows full well he cannot compare with those moves :cheesy:

svw    10
svw
worst stalker in the history of stalking - either that or he knows full well he cannot compare with those moves :cheesy:

Unless he has an incredibly vivid imagination BUT in reality it's more like spongebob than elvis -

voldermort    10
voldermort

this particular line always leaves me laughing:

I'm too sexy for your party, too sexy for your party :toung:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

I race home to the brood, stalk the neighbors cat and see the two of you getting

along just fine.

Now then SVW, I already have to cope with one girl Sharks supporter in my humble abode. Treacherous

little devil. I wont support the Sharks openly - more like a closet fan. But should they loose the giggle will

be on you.

And if the Stormers loose, Voldermort, they must get relegated to girls netball. Poor Bob Skinstad nearly

choked with tears when they lost to the Cheetahs on Saturday. And Ronaldo FC are into the semi`s. Barca

play tonight.

As for the Bulls - as the best flyhalf the world has ever seen, Naas Botha; would say, the Super rugby

campaign is looking excellent for the Bulls.

We shall see.