Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Tshwane hub - no action

zipcestry

Me too

Any news from the Tshwane Hub. I have stuff sitting there

I also have stuff sitting there, they told me about the strike but I am not buying it because my stuff has been there since Sep 21st.

lilythepink
After checking online earlier some of my parcels have come out of hibernation and are moving!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4090[/ATTACH]

I hope one of them is the plant cuttings. I am interested to see what they've done while they've been in total seclusion in the middle of Tshwane!! I am happy to send more once you let me know you need them. :confused:

T4T

Good day, a friend posted a parcel from the centurion area at about 1:00 today, when i look up the tracking nr on the tracking site it says parcel not found ?? I would like to know if it has been scanned but just not showing up or what is happening if anyone knows ?will it be scanned, will it show up ? how long does it take to show up and will it show up at all ?

I am deeply worried for i don't have money to pay for another. :(

svw
Good day, a friend posted a parcel from the centurion area at about 1:00 today, when i look up the tracking nr on the tracking site it says parcel not found ?? I would like to know if it has been scanned but just not showing up or what is happening if anyone knows ?will it be scanned, will it show up ? how long does it take to show up and will it show up at all ?

I am deeply worried for i don't have money to pay for another. :(

That is normal - you will only be able to track online the following day :-

T4T

thank you....

JohnBenn

Does anyone know if this is sorted now?I haven't bought for some time now,until last night...and I hope that I won't have to wait till 2013:wink:.

lilythepink

Well I'm receiving parcels which have sat at the Tshwane hub since pa fell off the bus, so it does seem that the PO is back in action.

JohnBenn

Thanks Lily:smile:

wayjen

Which number do I dial to track a parcel that went via Tshwane Hub, I have been tracking it online since 17/10/12 and it was last scanned in Cape Town on that day?

moodTime

All my Tshwane HUB parcels have been delivered :noworry: Does anyone know if there is now a strike at Capetown HUB, also got a parcel stuck there since the 2nd.

voldermort
Which number do I dial to track a parcel that went via Tshwane Hub, I have been tracking it online since 17/10/12 and it was last scanned in Cape Town on that day?

Hey Wayne sorry for late response, had to go to UCT...........apparently a lot of the hubs are not scanning items out, therefore it will constantly show as still at eg: Cape Mail.

As we both know phoning Track & Trace is a joke & a half, so a call to PO suggested I phone Cape Mail direct - the magic number is 021 5905581/84 where they actually answer within seconds (obviously only for parcels showing as at Cape Mail) & they will be able to tell you where exactly on earth your parcel is.

Cali Craft and Gems

I heard via the grapevine that CapeMail went on strike from Monday last week... not too sure how true this is, but anything is possible nowdays!

wayjen

Thanks Sam.

I asked Jenny to ask at Pinelands to track down the parcel that left here on the 17th as it still shows as being scanned in at our branch so will see what happens otherwise I will phone tomorrow.

wayjen

We posted a package on the 17th of last month and within days got a neutral (Buyer did it to 99% of sellers in October) and said they would rate once they received the package. I was trying to trace this item for almost a month and emailed and replied to the rating whenever action was seen on a tracking website well yesterday there was movement at the Tshwane hub and last night the buyer changed the rating to positive. We replied to the rating in a positive manner too but this was very stressful indeed.

lilythepink

Yes, you're right about selling on BoB being stressful at times what with all the strikes and the PO clerks changing the rules to suit themselves. Our PO gets temporary contract workers and they need to be watched or all our parcels automatically get sent normal parcel post, instead of econo mail when they warrant it!

Everything about every sale needs to be followed up with kid gloves!

wayjen

And so the rot continues in South Africa.