Sign in to follow this  
MiemsJewels

Post Office strike is on!

donovink
Could it possibly mean that my package may arrive at my post office (Valhalla Centurion) today making my trip to the hub less necessary - does anyone have some insight to give me some advice here - wait and chance it or go to the hub???

Reads as scanned at 02:48 today (obviously A.M.) at Tshwane which means it's been processed, does it get sent off straight away or what?? Help?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4084[/ATTACH]

The one problem with this is you can't be sure whether the time shown is when it was scanned into the hub or when it was scanned out.

From what I have noticed, the parcels are scanned in when received and again when sent out. The track and trace system doesn't show the details of the time in and out but only the last scanned time and date whether in or out. So, you might get to the hub and they will tell you it was scanned out at 02:48 and is on its way to your local PO. I would suggest you phone first and see if they can give more info.

kebs

Try the sharecall number - 0860111502, maybe they have more up to date info.. Otherwise phone your post office & ask them to check. I have heard that you can collect from the hub, but you do pay an "interception" - I'm not sure how much this costs though. Good luck!! Let us know if you come right!

wingnutz
Try the sharecall number - 0860111502, maybe they have more up to date info.. Otherwise phone your post office & ask them to check. I have heard that you can collect from the hub, but you do pay an "interception" - I'm not sure how much this costs though. Good luck!! Let us know if you come right!

Thanks mate but let me tell you how much I hate that number - first of all it is NOT TOLL FREE, secondly for 3 days in a row I rang it and left it on speaker phone for what must have been nearly an hour twice in one day ....all I get is some half English postal lady reciting how important my call is blah blah blah.

I dunno what to do

Now just heard Guateng e-tolls are going ahead, we are being raped and laughed at - I am sick of this country