Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

Anyone interested in buying a Groupon from me?

Asha Craft Jewellery

Hi bobbers, I purchased a Groupon a month ago for a very nice restaurant in Pretoria, next door to the Bird Sanctuary. Unfortunately our entire trip has been canceled and I don't know what to do with the voucher! I'm placing it on R1 auction tomorrow if any of you are interested.

It consists of Main course, Dessert and Drink for four people.

Eating Out - VALUE R836.00 - Blue Crane Restaurant, Pretoria. Two-course meal with a drink for FOUR PEOPLE. for sale in Beaufort West (ID:78613272)

Thanks everyone,

Amanda :love:

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Amanda

Groupon can and does cancel deals with a full refund. I'd purchased accom for Knysna and the establishment never had place for us, so the voucher was cancelled from my side and refunded.

I bought another type of accom voucher through BoB sometime in 2011 and as we moved soon after the voucher was bought, we never had the chance to use it (one of those stay for 7 days things - where do I have the time now to close for a week for a holiday?). This one expired in Aug 2012 (and R300 down the drain!).

Picked up some awesome Groupon deals whilst I was in PE still and used them to their full potential. Not that easy for being in the middle of nowhere nowdays though.

Asha Craft Jewellery

COOL! Thank you so much Janet. I didn't think they would do refunds, but I just phoned them and they will refund me immediately. Yay, you just saved me some money. :wink:

Cali Craft and Gems

Only a pleasure! :)

PS. When are you heading this direction again? You must pop into the shop sometime...