Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Excellent service from bidorbuy

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

All too often I think bob are on the end of peoples whinges and less often get complimented! I dont often need to contact bob however in the last week have had several things I needed resolved and would like to make special mention of the staff who assisted me.

I had an issue with a buyer yesterday and called bob. In less than 2 minutes Natashja had resolved the issue.

I had an issue a few days earlier that Cuan went way and above what was expected to assist me with.

I had a new buyer late last week who went crazy and bid on nearly 100 auctions. As expected they never made payment. 5 days after the sale and after a report to CW I received a mail from Bennet to say the buyer was blacklisted, sncs filed and completed on my behalf. Keep in mind that this was not even before the 7 day period was up!

I won a search banner the week before. Giving Jessica a brief idea of what I wanted in the design the deisgners came up with exacly what I wanted with minimal input from me making it a hassle free exercise. Every time I need design work done bob are right on the mark. I think Michael did the latest design. His creations are always perfect.

I deal with Natalie on a continual basis with our store and deals of the week. Issues are dealt with immediately and when we email her replies are normally received within minutes!

I have had issues as others have had with non receipt of bob mails. Between Gerd and Shaun they responded to me on Saturday night and Sunday to attempt to resolve the issue.

In summary I would like to thank bob and the people I have mentioned for absolute first class service. It is only a pleasure to trade on this platform!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thirded! And it really isn't a joke - BoB staff really do go more than an extra mile to help me when I need them!

JitterBuggi    10
JitterBuggi

Fourthed! Haven't been a fulltime seller for all that long but the BOB staff is always quick to respond, friendly & helpful, regardless what my problem may be. Thank you!

wayjen    10
wayjen

Yip I agree, there have been times when I have had to call on Uncle BoB to sort out an issue and these issues have been sorted out one way or another.

Thanks to all involved.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Admin/Andries also went out of his way to help me some time ago.

Thank you all.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Admin/Andries also went out of his way to help me some time ago.

Thank you all.

As always a great thank you to BOB and the staff and the site.it is great!!

I have fortunately never had need of any assistance yet but it is completely reassuring to know that if the need arises the help and attention required will be immediately forthcoming.

Thank you all

Neil

JANDS    10
JANDS

Dayum....there I get to ask them again...know what? Cuan and Bennet answer within the hour....so even if it is not solved to my satisfaction, these boys rock. Thanks.

qball    11
qball

Thank you folks for the compliments, it is really appreciated. :cool:

dstorm    10
dstorm
I had an issue......and called bob. In less than 2 minutes......had resolved the issue.

Could not agree more!

wayjen    10
wayjen

That Admin, what a guy!!

moppies    10
moppies

I need to agree: Bertus assisted me for the past two months with a problem that I had. He never gave up with me and all my complaints. Thanks Bertus - you are my HERO!