Sign in to follow this  
The World Online

iPhone app

The World Online

Hi, has anyone noticed that the new version of iPhone app pulls threw stuff from all categories ?

The first page in a category is displayed and then as you scroll down, bang ! Bags and phones and all other stuff , I thought I was in gaming ??

MacMuffin
Hi, has anyone noticed that the new version of iPhone app pulls threw stuff from all categories ?

The first page in a category is displayed and then as you scroll down, bang ! Bags and phones and all other stuff , I thought I was in gaming ??

Hi there, this was fixed on 5th October and we are now waiting for Apple to approve the app - this is always painfully slow but we hope they will approve the fixes in the next couple of days.

The World Online
Hi there, this was fixed on 5th October and we are now waiting for Apple to approve the app - this is always painfully slow but we hope they will approve the fixes in the next couple of days.

Sorry about resurrecting this thread...

please please please can you guys put in a refine search button in the app for "sellers/items in South Africa" so that it would make it so much easier to browse and leave out all the R350 shipping for R10 goodies.