Sign in to follow this  
AnnieBP

I am so dissapointed *sniff*

AnnieBP

awwwwwwwwwwww thanks so much that will be so kool. thanks again for the trouble.

BeadsandBaubles

Hi Annie

Just for interests sake! My coz is heavy into scrapbooking - years ago it actually started off as "baby books" "wedding albums" and you know those little books of love poems, friendship memoirs we all keep as teenagers (did anyone else do that in school?)

Well, she did this all her life (the only one in the family that actually has photos of the whole family from our baby years) When her kids got married she gave them each an album (very big and heavy) made from manuscript paper, totally handmade. What is really lovely, is that like you she also made these little clothes, but reproductions of her kids "special moments" through the years - from christining, baby clothes, party outfits, matric dances - you name it - to place with the photos she has in the albums. The crowning glory of the album is a complete reproduction of the bridal parties outfits in miniature. Just too gorgeous!

Irrevelant, I know, but such a lovely gift - and something to pass on to your kids and hope they keep up the tradition.

Regards

Sandy

AnnieBP

Well this just sucks.. if now decided to go the old fachion way ,, door to door... or shop to shop.. i had one sale since if listed my items on here.

I JUST DONT KNOW IF ITS WORTH IT ANY MORE... HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE ONE START SELLING. ??????????????