Sign in to follow this  
AnnieBP

I am so dissapointed *sniff*

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

:cry: after 2 years of making my scrap book clothing i finally decided its time to try the world wide web,,, so it took me a day to figure out how to upload this on this site, and no one is buying my items..

the craftshops and every one where we do workshops buy the clothing i cant keep up. maybe my pictures are not clear enough,

what do u all think.

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

We'll check it out?

This is wonderful if people can improvise and be entrpreneural. Great! Never heard of scrapbook clothing...will check it out.

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

thanks

no there is no clothing any where i coudnt find any so it took me for ever to find the right material, pens glue etc that works... and every where i go woman love them..

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

There is a Scrapbooking future

Download ICQ and we can chat...ok?

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

sorry

i only have hotmail... must i just type in icq on the web and download

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

Click on our ICQ with the green flower and take it from there...ok?

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

We will defenitely support you.....you will recieve an order soon via bidorbuy.

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

ok

i am now on icq where do i go from there

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

Did you register?

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

yes

AnnieBP

Rubilac    10
Rubilac

Tiny little things. What is it used for?

Edit: Bookmarks?

JCA Beads    10
JCA Beads

Live chat...the same as skype. Should you have skype...give us your skypename...should that be easier

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

Your items look good - a lot of hard work goes into making "tiny" items...

But perhaps you could give some more info in your description, and perhaps also include an "example of use" image where the item for sale is being used. Also, a brief explanation of scrapbooking could help too...

Not many people would know the purpose of these "clothing items" so to show an example could help you along.

Good luck!

Cali Craft

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

thanks

hi thanks i never thought of that,, but u know there was only one place to upload a photo so where will i put the sample. sorry i have been a member for only 10 days so im really battling with this.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

You do the image upload, but do your "thumbnail" (sample) image last!

Say you want to load three images into your listing:

1) upload the third image and before you close the "upload image" window, right click on the image, copy and then go to the listing and paste - you should be asked about "access" - just allow.

2) repeat for the second image using the same procedure

3) repeat for the "main" image / your thumbnail. The final image that you upload on a listing will become the thumbnail pic!

Hope this helps. Takes a bit of practice though sometimes... but persevere until you get it right!

Cali Craft

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

hi

i went to all my items and gave a little description.. i still coudnt upload the second pic lol.. go have a look and tell me what u think ??

Rubilac    10
Rubilac

Hey!

What you think!

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

Ok i have written what i thought will work under my description, will try to do the photos again... will u go and have a look and tel me what u think please . thanks.

meeks    10
meeks

scrapbook clothing

Hi AnnieBP,

Just want to get something clarified here. Do you need pieces of fabric as well for some items?

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

yes i use all the small tiny bits that no one wants and normally goes to the trach.

meeks    10
meeks

scrapbook clothing

Hi AnnieBP

I have a lot of "off cuts" of fabric- bridal satins,bridal lace,etc, also velvet,organza, crystaline, cottons,knits,denim, and much more.

You are welcome to some pieces, no charge, just the postage, but I am not sure how one gives something away for free via bidorbuy. - Any advice anyone?

Just let me know what you are interested in, - all types of fabric, or just certain types.(I have a lot cut neatly into squares about 30x30cm)

admin    0
admin

Hi meeks,

You are not allowed to give something away, except as part of an item bought in an auction/buy now. Maybe list it for R5 :?:

meeks    10
meeks

Thanks for the reply and suggestion. Will list goods then if the user is interested.

AnnieBP    10
AnnieBP

yes thanks, do u know how much the postage will be as material is heavy? where u from. im in cape town.

meeks    10
meeks

Hi AnnieBP,

I am in KZN. Let me know what you want, I can get it together, weigh it, and we'll take it from there.

Postage should not be all that much. The rolls of fabric are heavy,but these are squares +- 30x30cm, and you are most welcome, however as you saw on the forum, I have to "list" it on BOB, so when I got it all together, will do all that,but will let you know beforehand.

Regards,

Meeks