Sign in to follow this  
DrAttie

snc sale not completed

DrAttie

I have allready posted a comment on a seller whom I bid on and whos bid I got who then emailed me back that the guitar in question is no longer available and he forgot to notify bidorbuy headoffice. I also mailed you asking whether this was not in breach of contract. I have not heard anything from anybody re this cancelled offer except a 1week deadline messgae about a SNC form to be completed which I received during the last week when I only had my cellphone email available. I think you must delete me from your data base as it seems i am on the wrong side of 60 and not in the mood for creating a lot of bother and schlepp for my myself. Thanks. Lappies

admin

Hi DrAttie,

Welcome to the forum.

I do apologize for the negative experience you had. According to the records, the email you sent in on 04 September 2012 regarding this issue, was answered on 05 September 2012 after feedback was received from the seller. The seller filed a SNC to claim back the success fees he paid on the sale which never materialized, it does not count as a negative against your account.

The sellers account has also been suspended on bidorbuy.

Regards

Andries

JANDS

Rock on Andries......Attie, what level of guitar are you looking for?

Edited by JANDS