Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

2 Accounts - Non Verified Seller?

DestinysAngels

I noticed the same Acution being sold by 2 different sellers, or it might be the same seller with 2 accounts, it is not allowed to advertise the same products on both the accounts and does the seller have permission for 2 accounts, only verified sellers are allowed this?

Weight Management Programs - Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING. for sale in Johannesburg (ID:77749810)

Buy Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING.

Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING.

R99.00

Nehhie

Johannesburg

Ends: 07 Oct 21:30

Weight Management Programs - Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING. for sale in Johannesburg (ID:77733834)

Buy Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING.

Ultra Portable Personal Scale As seen on TV. Ideal to take it anywhere. PERFECT GIFT OR TRAVELLING.

R120.00

Stellack

Johannesburg

Ends: 12 Oct 14:00

admin

Thanks Mari', two different people, both sent in docs.

DestinysAngels
Thanks Mari', two different people, both sent in docs.

Thanks Andries, it looked very similar though and both from the same area it looked like to me. One of the sellers obviously copies the other ones work, or am i wrong here, those Auctions looks very similar to me. Have a great day!