Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Feeling so privileged.....

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I just thought to share this with you.....

I organized our 30 year school reunion of Tygerberg Commercial High School in Parow, which was held last night. It was so fantastic to see so many faces from our matric class of 82. We were a group of around 110 matrics and we managed to get just over 50 of them to join the function. Unbeknown to the group, I "stalked" facebook to find everyone and went through their pictures. I also sourced a few social pics and old school pics which I enlarge and put up against the walls.

The pure shouts of delight to see each other, and the "oh my word" to see their old pics really made for a very special evening.

We are really so blessed to have been able to be reunited after 30 years....

Here is a picture (taken quite late last night) with a few of the groups who were still present by then.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4028[/ATTACH]

Edited by Miss Jewels

wayjen    10
wayjen

Congrats Miss J and well done.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Wow, Miss Jewels. Where you find the time in between all your other things beats me. Your school was lucky to have you as a scholar.

I gather you are still recovering after last night??

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Lily is still talking about her reunion which took place about 18 months ago! And sometimes I think (when she looks at the old pictures) that she believes she is still sweet 16!