Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Help Needed On Creating An Auction

voldermort

If I am wanting to create an auction with let's say 20 books & start it at R2 per book (but all 20 books are in the same lot) how do I create the pricing to reflect that the bid is per book & not for all 20?

Also is this a good idea, ie could I potentially have a buyer who only wants one book out of the 20 & then may say they were only bidding on that one particular book?

Any help/input would be appreciated

Thanks

lilythepink

I think this might be a difficult one if the books are not all identical. Perhaps Admin can enlighten us further seeing it's the week-end and Cuan and Mac are probably far from the litter box by now!

voldermort
I think this might be a difficult one if the books are not all identical. Perhaps Admin can enlighten us further seeing it's the week-end and Cuan and Mac are probably far from the litter box by now!

Thanks Lily but seeing as no friendly soul cared to help me on the forum I phoned BoB this morning & was sorted out within a few seconds :meh:

dstorm
Than seeing as no friendly soul cared to help me on the forum:meh:

Hello Samantha

I am sure that many would have helped, but perhaps we are rather ignorant. At first your problem / question seemed rather simple, but only afetr reading your post for the second time did I understand the complexity.

Keep well and regards

Jacques