Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Thumbnail 'Broke'.....

Not1CentMore

Posted last night 'Feedback to BidOrBuy Team'.

Thumbnail on ALL listings for Snap Friday still no thumbnails (shows no image available). Mine are not the only ones not showing (although I do not know when these Sellers listed their items)....

ELS Trading

Catzcan

Vincevj

These are under Jewelry - Necklaces & Pendants. Didn't check other listings other catagories.

I have deleted cookies. Rebooted. Logged back in. Nope...didn't work.

Is it just this side or....

Ruthie

MacMuffin
Posted last night 'Feedback to BidOrBuy Team'.

Thumbnail on ALL listings for Snap Friday still no thumbnails (shows no image available). Mine are not the only ones not showing (although I do not know when these Sellers listed their items)....

ELS Trading

Catzcan

Vincevj

These are under Jewelry - Necklaces & Pendants. Didn't check other listings other catagories.

I have deleted cookies. Rebooted. Logged back in. Nope...didn't work.

Is it just this side or....

Ruthie

Hi there, we hit a "wobble" affecting thumbnails for future trades for some sellers. I believe the ones you raised in your post have been fixed. If anyone else notices issues, please let us know and we will fix asap.

Not1CentMore

Wowsers... That was faster than a speeding bullet!

download-superman-emoticons.jpg.8141754ecc618b9013b60d08da4aaae8.jpg

Move over BigMac....

BoB has SuperMac!

Thanks.

Ruthie

JohnBenn

I have a lot Mac,but none of them are for snap Fridays or any other crazy auctions .Thank you.

MacMuffin
I have a lot Mac,but none of them are for snap Fridays or any other crazy auctions .Thank you.

Thanks for letting us now - got you all sorted now.

If anyone else has issues, please post here and we will continue sorting out any gremlins from about 6am tomorrow.

Cali Craft and Gems

You mean I reloaded the thumbnails on all my affected listings for nothing? All I had to do was corner Mac and nag him? Darn... (and all I got in return was a grumpy hubby cos I arrived late at the shop for the shift change cos I was doing the pics!)

MacMuffin
You mean I reloaded the thumbnails on all my affected listings for nothing? All I had to do was corner Mac and nag him? Darn... (and all I got in return was a grumpy hubby cos I arrived late at the shop for the shift change cos I was doing the pics!)

Yes, it could have been just that easy ;-) If you guys have issues, give us a shout - via forum or our call-centre and we will get you guys all fixed up

JohnBenn

Thank you Mac, much appreciated.

Cali Craft and Gems

I see Ruthie has duplicated this thread so I pasted my comment under the wrong thread... here it goes again!

Okay - now is my chance!

Auctions (10) and buy nows (3) starting at 06h00 Wednesday morning until about 07h00 - some thumbnails are missing.

I must note however that on the handful of listing I did open that do have the pic showing, the thumbnail now seems rather "enlarged"... if I could call it that!

Also, another problem I have is trying to upload the image of my terms and conditions that goes at the bottom of each listing. When I upload it now, it is automatically shrunk to a size that makes it totally illegible - any way of getting around this problem? (actual file size is 181KB / 931 x 499 dimension)

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Yes, it could have been just that easy ;-) If you guys have issues, give us a shout - via forum or our call-centre and we will get you guys all fixed up

Please fix these trade id

will be appreciated

regards neil

MacMuffin

Hi there - we fixed @ATA, @Cali - if anyone else has issues, let us know

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi there - we fixed @ATA, @Cali - if anyone else has issues, let us know

Thanks very much,

Now if i could only get you guys to DO all my listings.............

Neil

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you - much appreciated! (now if only there was someone who could work miracles in tidying / organising my office...)

MacMuffin
Thanks very much,

Now if i could only get you guys to DO all my listings.............

Neil

Really depends on how much of your profit you would share for that exclusive service ;-)

ATA STAMP CENTRE
Really depends on how much of your profit you would share for that exclusive service ;-)

Unfortunately you guys already get all my profit,commission ,enhancement fees etc,there just is not enough left after that to share.Last month i even had to downgrade to Chivas as my profit would not get me JW-Its enough to reduce me to tears.

Anyway,my momma always told me to be careful of doing business with anyone whose name starts with "Mac",they are just too "canny"

Regards

Neil

MacMuffin
Unfortunately you guys already get all my profit,commission ,enhancement fees etc,there just is not enough left after that to share.Last month i even had to downgrade to Chivas as my profit would not get me JW-Its enough to reduce me to tears.

Anyway,my momma always told me to be careful of doing business with anyone whose name starts with "Mac",they are just too "canny"

Regards

Neil

I love your "downgrade" to Chivas - I am desperately trying to upgrade from "Klippies & Tab" to at least "Klippies & Coke"

Not1CentMore

Snap Friday.... "no image available" again.

Whatever Wayne 'broke-ed':whistling:, can ya fix it, please before they open? And, is this 'wobble' going to be ongoing?

Thanks.

Ruthie

Update: Whoever has the bottle of super glue.... thanks for fixin'.

Edited by Not1CentMore

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Mac - the Weekend Specials has lost it's marbles... I mean images!

Please help! (I'm busy with my listings and the thumbnails are just red crosses - for other sellers' too!)

Update - okay it seems like it's back to normal... for now...

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

MacMuffin

@Cali - thanks for the info, we indeed had some thumbnails which needed a refresh