Sign in to follow this  
Bargain Coins

Ratings issues

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

After all these years, i think it will be best if BOB have a nice lady at a big desk in a office called "rating department". We can just mail her to fix our ratings issues.

she can on her probation period start to remove those negative ratings given by blacklisted buyers or sellers.

i just got 2 negative ratings from a buyer "items not received" but on checking the buyer signed for the items at his post office.

[TABLE=class: table, width: 525]

[TR]

[TD]Item delivered to: BRAND[/TD]

[TD]2012/08/01[/TD]

[TD]15:30[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

now after contacting the buyer this rating will reflect on my status until the buyer decide to remove it. whereas i just could have contacted the "ratings department" with my proof and woops waps it would have been fixed.

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

got the same problem. Buyer gave me a negative saying "nothing received" but items sitting at post office from the 21.09 waiting for collection:wtf:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well, I have already mentioned one of my recent buyers who didn't pay for two items bought and then rated me "neutral" saying that I had not wrapped her parcel(s) carefully enough and a vase was broken. As she was buying two pictures from me and hadn't paid, her neutral ratings were just salt in the wound! (I certainly hadn't sent her any parcel, let alone a vase!)

Takes all kinds to make a world, even on BoB!

dstorm    10
dstorm

I am sure that the POWERS at bob will remove these ratings.

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

but as Lilly said its that kind of vengeful ratings that must be the job of the "nice lady" to make magically disappear. that unnecessary bad rating left long enough on your rates can cause a buyer not bidding even a seller deleting your bid. Most of the times its those people who will not even answer you to change the rating.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Those two neutrals aren't showing at the moment (nor are the 2 negatives I've filed against the buyer) as I've filed a SNC. I'm sure BoB will sort them out once the SNC is finalised and, hopefully, the negatives I've given her can remain.

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

revenge rating:surprised:

this poor seller filed SNC's against a buyer who did not pay within the 7 days as stated on their shipping terms and in return got 30 negative ratings lodged against them

All ratings received by CHRISTMAS STORE on bidorbuy.co.za - they did win items the 14/09

Comment:

This seller is far too quick to lodge a SNC - This was paid on the 26/09/12

Will not buy from u again. Sorry

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

YSL now see the damage that does to the seller, even i had to look closely to who was to blame as my first instinct was Christmas is bad then i checked the sales. that JANELEANA should be @$@#. Straight buy nows on 14/9 and only pay after SNC is filed 12 days later, then has the audacity to make the seller out as the baddy. this is a clear case of revenge rating. in this case BOB should allow the seller to give the buyer the 30 negative rating due to the fact SNC was filed to get the payment. Bob should remove all those negative ratings that the buyer gave the seller.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

At the end of the day, I am grateful that bob actually do assist when an unfair rating is given. I sell on another auction site, and a few ratings before we hit our 1 000th rating (on 998 to be exact) we were given a negative by a buyer who decided to rate 60 items and 17 different sellers negative with the same rating comment. Was pretty dissapointing as it ruined our 100% feedback score. A US seller who was on the end of this idiots negative rating spree contacted me and said they had succesfully appealed the rating. When I contacted the site, I was told they wouldnt intervene so asked why they intervened with another seller. I was told that is because they are a US seller. Absolutely amazing..... I pay the same fees, but because I am not in the US I am discriminated against! The story did have a happy ending as I contacted all the sellers who were on the end of this guys negative spree and we all complained, resulting in him being blacklisted and our ratings removed.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Yes, I have found BoB fair about removing negative and neutral ratings when they weren't justified, particularly when a buyer did not meet the terms of sale!

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

yes they always help me out with unfair negatives ratings as well..............its just sad how some buyers abuse the function of the rating system