Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Seller Location

Miss Jewels

I've noticed that the option to select either SA or a specific region has been done away with. I found this to be very valuable in my selecting when I make purchases. Is there any way BoB can reconsider and bring this function back?

Wild Olive Art

Hi Miss Jewels , I can still select the option on the site - on the left hand side underneath the other options ( condition , warranty, payments) .

Maybe your browser is not loading correctly for some reason ?

Miss Jewels

Thanks Wild Olive Art! Got it right. I actually called in to BoB this evening and they informed me this function had been disabled. OMW....what's happening with our support team:oh:

qball

The night staff will get a good telling off for that! Apologies...

We made some changes to neaten up the filtering and also to utilise the space down the left side better, so now for location filter you simply click on the small triangle next to Location and it will open a drop down menu of all locations.

Miss Jewels

Thank you qball. With Wild Olive Arts' help I figured it out. It does look very neat and tidy and I suppose I had a major blonde moment looking for it. The night staff mentioned it had been disabled hence the thread I started. The person I spoke to last night was actually going to speak to you this morning about possibly "re-enabling" this function....lol....now he have himself away:cheesy:.

Personalize

Sorry I dont want to start a entire new thread, but when filtering and looking at the catagories. I noticed there is no charity catagory, yet I do know feed a child is on the bob site. But where do I click or what do I type if I want to see more charities? And if there was a category for charities then surely it will bring about much more exposure, which will add to more donations.

qball

It is located on the orange nav bar on the Home Page, on the right hand side under Promotions. It is not always populated so it is not permanently displayed on the site,

Personalize
It is located on the orange nav bar on the Home Page, on the right hand side under Promotions. It is not always populated so it is not permanently displayed on the site,

Aha, thanks so much