Sign in to follow this  
blueray

Worst Buyer i'Ve ever deal with

blueray    10
blueray

HI Guys

Fragrances for Her - PACO RABANNE - Lady Million Eau De Parfum Spray - 80 ML. was sold for R505.00 on 12 Sep at 23:46 by blueray in Johannesburg (ID:75564000)

I Sold this perfume on 12th of september. (Crazy wednesday).

Respond from the buyers wasnt very good that day, as i was hoping, :sad:

(Pennyntuli) was one of the buyer who won the auction that day,

I waited almost a week, he never transfer the funds or contact me. So i decided to send him a reminder.

Here is email i sent him on 18th of sept.

Hi there

Its been almost one week, i never heard from you/

Going to file snc against you.

ill wait one more day.

Please let me know.

Best regards

Blueray

And here is the reply buyer send me.

=========================================================================================

(From Buyer)

I'm extremely busy. I'll do it over the weekend when I get time. I think you must look at my history before you start threatening to file against me. And are these perfumeoriginal?

Once paid, how will it take you to deliver? Because you are quick to threaten people bt when you get the money, you take your time to deliver and you have all kinds of stories to tell.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

==========================================================================================

Though buyer never bought or won any items from m before

Here is my email i sent him

HI there,

No one is threatening here. if the client don't pay we have to re list the item.

I clearly mentioned in my page auction. Payment must be made in 48 hours.

Not a single call or emails from you, if you have a problem, you should have contact me.

I'm a member of bob from last 7 years and with 100% ratings.

Ad says 100% authentic perfume. please read again all i just mentioned to you.

Your mistake you neglect to transfer the funds or inform me you need a time, instead of saying sorry,, you accusing me , That's Not a right attitude.

I'm very flexible with my clients.

if you had personal or financial problems, you should have inform me.

How you know i take long to send parcels? what stories you talking about?

Please read my ratings most of the clients get there parcel right next day if the choose a option of speed services.

Best regards

=========================================================================================

Anyway buyer transfer the funds on 22 sept.

And i sent him the perfume,

Perfume was brand new sealed boxed,

Today i received email from him

Here is the last email from him after receiving the perfume.

And its shocking

Hi

I received the perfum but not in a satisfactory condition. Its not the first time I'm buying this particular perfum, iin fact the last bottle is not yet finished. My challenge with what you sold me: the packaging looks old, the bottle is chipped, the gold cap looks old and seems like it was used before, when u try to preSs for the perfum to come out, that does not work, even the opening where the perfim is suppose to come out looks rusty and misaligned making it impossible for the perfume to come out or sprayed. I trusted you when you said you sell 100% original authentic perfume, never in my wildest dreams did I expect such. I have 14 different perfumes and I know what I should expect when buying a new perfume, worse I have an almost finished bottle of the same perfume. You must advice what needs to be done about this, I'm extremely disappointed and disgusted right now.

And same time second email from him

Hi.

I received the perfum but not in a satisfactory condition. Its not the first time I'm buying this particular perfum, iin fact the last bottle is not yet finished. My challenge with what you sold me: the packaging looks oldSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Ok Users and admins please advice me what to do.

Perfume is brand new and sealed i sold few of them on bob and still have few left.

All of them are sealed boxed, infect i never even see the bottle or smelled the perfume because of sealed packaging.

Buyer is clearly did't like my first email and he is mad at me.

Thank you for your time

Blueray

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Unfortunately your initial email set the tone for this transaction. Although I agree that it it very annoying to have buyers that do not read the terms of payment , I usually send a very friendly 1st reminder for this reason precisely . Sadly some buyers will look for an opportunity to strike back even after they have been in the wrong and they will usually do so by lodging totally uncalled for complaints about the seller and products .

I suggest to request the item to be returned and offer a refund if the goods have not been tampered with. My guess is you won't get it back as the buyer has no legitimate complaint .

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

14 different lady perfumes?:weird:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Especially for the 14 different women in a man's life, JohnBenn?

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Hmmm.... 14 bottle of 'smelly good'. After a bath-tub.gif or instead of? :whistling:

Seriously, I can't imagine that many bottles of perfume for any one person. Shoot-a-bug, I'd have to add an hour to 'get ready for...' just to decide which 'stank' I should splash on. And can ya imagine, after each 'splash', asking hubby if this cologne / perfume goes with 'whatever'? 9_small4.gif

Ruthie

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

I thought 14 was conservative ! :shock: lol .

Last time I counted I had close on 50 - so call it a fetish , I wear fragrance depending on the season , whether it is day or night , warm or cold , casual or formal occasion and of course depending on my mood too :weird:

Bargain Coins    10
Bargain Coins

This buyer is gunning you and will send you the empty bottle to replace. me i would not worry as i don't believe in the rating system anymore as its abused so much.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore
I thought 14 was conservative ! :shock: lol .

Last time I counted I had close on 50 - so call it a fetish , I wear fragrance depending on the season , whether it is day or night , warm or cold , casual or formal occasion and of course depending on my mood too :weird:

Open mouth... footinmouth.jpg.1bb5595b639e22a25f9d5985c27e2e50.jpgInsert foot.

I did not mean to offend.

I guess I am one of those 'odd ducks' that has but one bottle of 'smelly good'.... and is 'older than dirt' Shoot-a-bug, if I removed the lid and took a sniff, I'd probably slur my words and trip over my own two feet.

(sigh) Reckon I've worn Eau De Chlorox for too many years.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Ruthie, at our age we need something called Au de Backside! :whistling:

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Ruthie don't worry , no offense taken at all . Most people drop their jaws in shock when they discover my collection , it's a bit of an obsession .:embarrest:

JANDS    10
JANDS
Ruthie don't worry , no offense taken at all . Most people drop their jaws in shock when they discover my collection , it's a bit of an obsession .:embarrest:

Ask someone what moves them, what they are passionate about..."I dunno, I watch tv." or something similar. Maybe I put my foot in it here as well, tough sh*t...I believe one should have passions, obsessions, fetishes and such......folks with such have eyes that are alive, however simple their passion is....'tis theirs and they have stuff to share.

Personally I like my woman with a smell I know, one that comforts. I can however see the moods of various perfumes as much as various genres of music....to each his/her own....

dstorm    10
dstorm
I believe one should have passions, obsessions, fetishes and such......folks with such have eyes that are aliveQUOTE]

Could not agree more.

But I think that you forgot about VICES.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

JANDS    10
JANDS

Vices.....I have three in the workshop, obsessions a-plenty and my woman smells gooooood......

blueray    10
blueray

Same day i offered buyer to returned the Perfume for full refund. . So far no contact from buyer, I hope he is not waiting for to finish the perfume. The way he use perfumes, It's not gonna take long to finish the 80ml bottle.)

dstorm    10
dstorm
Vices.....I have three in the workshop.....

You have three women in your workshop?

PS: I am technically unemployed,

alloway65    10
alloway65
Especially for the 14 different women in a man's life, JohnBenn?

Reminds me of my youth ha, ha......these days one woman, my wife, is more than enough for me to handle!!!!:angel:

rscgogreen    10
rscgogreen

I don't know if anyone has experienced this. I had a buyer (NtombieMavusa74) win a auction for one of my phones. After a few days she asked me for bobs Store address as she did not believe bob was a legitimate company. I asked bob for assistance & they emailed Cynthia Mavusa to put her mind at ease. Furthermore I also sent her rules & regulations. She still said she did not trust bob and whether bob is legitimate. I emailed the Buyers Protection plan to Cynthia. She still not believe bob. Then she cancelled the order as she still felt bob was not legitimate. She had the audacity to ask me if I trusted her! I lodged a complaint this morning. There should be a way of dealing with buyers like this? This buyer should be removed off bob.

Edited by rscgogreen
I added a suggestion

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Let me wonder why she bid or buy in the first place if she do not trust BOB.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
Unfortunately your initial email set the tone for this transaction. Although I agree that it it very annoying to have buyers that do not read the terms of payment , I usually send a very friendly 1st reminder for this reason precisely . Sadly some buyers will look for an opportunity to strike back even after they have been in the wrong and they will usually do so by lodging totally uncalled for complaints about the seller and products .

I suggest to request the item to be returned and offer a refund if the goods have not been tampered with. My guess is you won't get it back as the buyer has no legitimate complaint .

LIKE!!

by the way, does this smell make me look fat?

JANDS    10
JANDS

LIKE!!

A wise man never.....never ever.....ever under any circumstances, answers a question "Does this (insertion) make me look (insertion)? Best answer is to pat her head, slap her on the bottom and ask her to fetch you a beer.

YiaYia1    10
YiaYia1

I found that more and more of the newer buyers, dont pay their bids.

Just Beachin    10
Just Beachin
LIKE!!

A wise man never.....never ever.....ever under any circumstances, answers a question "Does this (insertion) make me look (insertion)? Best answer is to pat her head, slap her on the bottom and ask her to fetch you a beer.

or him! Coor's coming up!:laugh:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Threaten to put Chuck Norris onto the baddies!