Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Do I laugh or do I cry?

lilythepink

A buyer who won two framed pictures of mine on Crazy Wednesday 9 days ago, and who despite two reminders from me that payment was supposed to be made within 72 hours of close of auction or, if help was needed, should contact me, did not do so. I lodged two negative ratings hoping to get her attention.

This morning I received two neutral ratings from this buyer who said that packaging wasn't good enough and something about a vase which had broken! I hadn't sent her anything as she hadn't paid. Needless to say, I have lodged a SNC, stating that the items are no longer available to this buyer, and both her and my ratings of each other have temporarily disappeared.

She's not exactly a "newbie" as she has about 70 ratings (at 100%) to her name so what's her game with giving me two neutral ratings for items she never paid for and which I have never dispatched?

Wayne - this is your fault. Please don't start sending any weirdos to me!

Not1CentMore

Poor Wayne, even when he isn't guilty, he is judge.gif'guilty'.

Personally, I would leave 'as is'. Allow the SNC to 'run it's course' and 'shine her on'; revert any / all payment(s) made. If she did not meet your terms (remit payment in a 'timely' manner) and replies to your negatives with neutrals (for packaging on items she didn't even receive), just think of her 'unleashed' should you accept payment and actually ship the items. It would be enough to make you want to HairOut.gif.

Ruthie

lilythepink

Oh yes. But the "dear" buyer has responded to the SNC saying she still intends to pay! Duh?!

I must say I feel sorry for her as up till now she's got 100% positive ratings but I have relisted the two items and they will not be going to her!