Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Bear Hunting In The Name Of Sport????

Not1CentMore

(probably gonna step on a few toes) I was growed up that you hunt for food elmer.gif, not trophies. I hunted for many of my young, and not so young, years. The game 'bagged' was for food.... not a head on the wall or a rug on the floor.

Ruthie

dstorm

Hello Samantha

Shocking. But thanks for this post

I know that I am safe here in the RSA while the USA is far way.

However, I would love to meet these people face to face. We will each have a 7.62 (or a R1 vs a M16) and then hunt – each other. I wonder how many of these macho murderers would take up a challenge like this.

No animal in this world can stand up to a man made gun, yet these sexually frustrated imbeciles will always talk about hunting as a sport.

Being the age that I am, many of my friends and acquaintances were legally compelled to spend time in the South African Defence Force during the 1970’s / 1980’s, taking part in the so-called “RSA / SWA Border War”. NONE of these MEN are hunters.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Jongleur

Meanwhile back in the RSA we are hell bent on murdering the Rhino until not one remains. Today our newspaper

ran the story of four Rhino`s killed for their horns at a game reserve. The images are shocking.

South Africans have forfeited their right to the remaining Rhino`s. Another country must offer them asylum from this

barbaric slaughter. A country with the will to look after them. A country whose citizens, not the Government, will never

tolerate what we have done to them.

dstorm

Hello Jongleur

Please do not get me wrong – I abhor the killing of the rhino’s.

However, the killing is not done for some obscure physiological pleasure.

As much as I would like to see every poacher (of whatever animal) shot or at least put behind bars, they are doing it for some kind of monetary gain – unfortunately, the actual poachers only earn a barely living wage..

The “sport” hunter does it for pleasure.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

JANDS

This stuff awakens anger.

Edited by JANDS

lilythepink

When I was younger, I refused to eat venison because I couldn't bear the thought of such beautiful animals being killed for any reason at all. As one gets older, one realises that killing for food (and not for excess) is necessary.

People wear leather shoes yet claim to be vegetarians/vegans. It takes all types to make this world!

voldermort
Hello Jongleur

Please do not get me wrong – I abhor the killing of the rhino’s.

However, the killing is not done for some obscure physiological pleasure.

As much as I would like to see every poacher (of whatever animal) shot or at least put behind bars, they are doing it for some kind of monetary gain – unfortunately, the actual poachers only earn a barely living wage..

The “sport” hunter does it for pleasure.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Exactly!

These are people with serious issues.

And on that note, thanks to everybody who reported this page on FB, it has bn closed down.