Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Another 5000 under the belt!!!

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

I have recently surpassed the 15 000 thousand ratings mark-fortunately no neutrals or negatives yet reflecting .

Many thanks to all who have contributed to this milestone.Especially BOB for the wonderful trading platform!!

This takes hard work and dedication to maintain and there have obviously been some errors along the way but with understanding buyers everything was always resolved amicably and to everyones satisfaction.

Time to spoil myself with a bottle of JW -will it be BLACK OR BLUE??

NEIL

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Congratulations, Neil. What an achievement in this day and age!

alloway65    10
alloway65

Well done Neil, quite an achievement...I will be in CT later next month....keep a tot or two of the JW for me!!!!:smile:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Congrats Neil.......... an awesome achievement!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

WoW....Congrats NeilimagesCADVUB7V.jpg.5993942f7e318e23e24d3fece07011e5.jpg

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Congrats from this corner of the flat mappencil_balloon5_.gif Happy dance time....

smiley-20.gif

Ruthie

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Neil

Congratulations!!!! Full stop.

What a wonderful achievement

And…I have said it before and I am saying it again: You are the person who did the most to lift the BoB Stamp Section from a mediocre site into ultra-respectability.

Not a Gauteng stamp fair will go by without your name being mentioned (I just love gossip). Seriously, please keep it up (I am referring to those JW’s).

Keep well and regards

Jacques

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Just a short note to say thank you for all the good wishes and kind words.

I toasted you all last night with two fingers (horizontal of course) of neat CHIVAS REGAL as the budget just did not stretch to JW BLUE LABEL.

Thanks

Neil

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

Congrats! That's an AMAZING achievement! (and there I was about to brag that I've just hit 1000...)

wayjen    10
wayjen
Congrats! That's an AMAZING achievement! (and there I was about to brag that I've just hit 1000...)

Congrats Balls too.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you BALLS-i think we should be proud of each and every successfully completed transaction and well done as 1000 is a special milestone for any seller.

WAYNE-thanks very much,thank goodness i dont seem to attract the weird buyers that you do so keep doing what you do and keep them for yourself!!:awesome::bigsmile:

Regards

Neil

wayjen    10
wayjen
Thank you BALLS-i think we should be proud of each and every successfully completed transaction and well done as 1000 is a special milestone for any seller.

WAYNE-thanks very much,thank goodness i dont seem to attract the weird buyers that you do so keep doing what you do and keep them for yourself!!:awesome::bigsmile:

Regards

Neil

Oi!!!

I have a living Will and my beneficiary is YOU of all my weird and wonderful things and people.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Oi!!!

I have a living Will and my beneficiary is YOU of all my weird and wonderful things and people.

All things wise and wonderful

Anything great and small

Any BOB buyer,weird and full of bull,

Our Wayjen has them all

dstorm    10
dstorm

OK Neil

Time to stop seling stamps and time to concentrate on your poetry / singing career. BoB Dylan did quite OK....