Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Image uploading

Cali Craft and Gems

Between Photobucket and BoB I am needing something very strong - I am now simply beyond frustrated! :(

After fighting it out on the laptop at the shop today, I eventually gave up and opted to work on my new logo design and listing information at home tonight.

Finally got my images "ready", and when I tried to upload them onto Photobucket, the file names were being altered automatically. I'd originally done my two main images (logo and insert) via PB because when it came to any changes, I just had to update two images on PB and the links in BoB would automatically be updated. Well it seems like things have changed on that side, so it is now a case of editing 2300 items manually - something I am really not looking forward to...

Accepted the fact that I have to do things the long way around, I uploaded my two images onto BoB only to discover that here too I am being messed around! (stress levels by this time are off the chart)

The "listing info" insert (all the details at the end of my listings concerning payment options, shipping info, returns policy, etc) is being resized automatically so instead of being a decent legible size, it is now tiny and illegible - looks like a blob on the screen!

Is there anyway that this can be overcome? I really do not have the time to battle it out with this nonsense too over and above everything else that is on my plate at the very moment - including swinging the entire physical shop around this weekend and having to go to George on Friday too! Time IS my enemy - without a doubt! (okay, and the pc!)

Not1CentMore

Here, too.

Need to modify some 'in the wings' auctions and the auctions won't 'load'. Top part does (where you select catagory / sub-catagory), but 'blank slate' rest of the way down; whiter than snow.

Ruthie

Pierre_Henri
Finally got my images "ready", and when I tried to upload them onto Photobucket, the file names were being altered automatically.

I saw that it does the same to mine and it is horrible. The whole way Photobucket works currently is just pathetic. Is there a way that one can keep your file names without them renaming it? Otherwise I will have to seek a new picture hoasting site.

Pierre