Sign in to follow this  
Momo84

Eft Payment is not reflecting

Momo84

Hi - My payment does not seem to reflect for the last 2 days, used Standard bank for the payment.

This is the item Men's Watches - Konigswerk Licinius Red ##Authentic and New## was sold for R561.00 on 19 Sep at 22:02 by Master Yoda in Johannesburg (ID:76078925), please someone help, sent about 10 support emails through, no reply and the live chat does not work.

amcintyre

Std is notoriously slow - especially near month end, middle of the month and at the beginning of the month! :twisted: Unless you used the incorrect reference code, it is most likely std's fault.

Can't BOB place a note on the check out page warning buyers and sellers when they use Std that processing will be very slow? A sort of "tick here to warn the seller that the buyer made payment via Std"??

qball

The issue is most likely Standard Bank clearing times. Especially over this time of the month, unfortunately these delays are out of our control. Most payments do go through with no issues, but some will be delayed.

@ momo84 - please do not send us mutliple emails regarding the same issue, all emails go into a ticketing and queuing system, by sending multiple emails regarding the same issue you delay the response times as tickets get assigned to various staff, this causes multiple staff to deal with the same issue and causes other ticket responses to be delayed to other customers who are also in the queue. Thanks! :smile1:

JANDS

If something does not work, bang it continuously.

kebs

I use Std bank, & everytime I make a payment, I get an email notification from BoB that my payment has been received within hours.. **touches wood**.. Perhaps I'm just lucky then! :smile:

lilythepink

My payments via Standard go through quickly enough. It's the incoming ones from FNB that seem to take time occasionally.