Sign in to follow this  
kebs

No email notification of bobpay EFT payments?

kebs    10
kebs

Sometime today I stopped receiving notification emails when some-one had paid via bobpay's EFT.. I recently had an item sell on buy-it-now, but also no email to tell me it had been sold.. A bit irritating to having to keep checking the sales page to see if anyone else has paid, & now to check if anything has been sold as well.. Can BoB please look into this? I haven't changed email addresses or any settings on my pc.. Also checked spam folder, just in case, but nothing there...

P.S. Am still receiving notifications of when items close though...

Edited by kebs
Added PS

donovink    10
donovink

I am also having this problem with bobpay's EFT as well as email notifications of questions asked.

I am authorised to have 2 accounts which both have different email accounts so it's not linked to only mweb etc.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Likewise here. Its very irritating when you rely on the bob mails to tick off if a seller has paid. My email account is with Hetzner so it looks like a bob problem.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

To add to that we arent getting all Orders via email either. I would therefore say its not limited to bobpay eft notifications.

YSLMAGIC    10
YSLMAGIC

same on this side. no payment confirmations from half past one this afternoon

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Still not getting any orders or payment advice emails!

wayjen    10
wayjen

We have a few Buyers asking if we posted their items already because they paid last week but ABSA has not send any notifications through saying there is a payment and so it is becoming a serious issue now.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I've had the same problem - no confirmation email fom BoB on payment!

kebs    10
kebs

Yup, still nothing.. Another payment via EFT, shows on sales page, but no email received...

qball    10
qball

Are you guys looking at outlook mails or your web mail accounts? We have checked the logs from last night as well. Kebs, we did send out mails to you and all had a success status on them.

Whilst email is convenient, they should not be relied upon all the time, rather login to your bob accounts for confirmations etc. Email can be unreliable at times, due to all sorts of factors.

Gmail users - Mail might not be in spam, but it is not shown as important so it does not show in the inbox. You have to mark it as important for it to show in you inbox, especially if it high volume notifications. This might help gmail users.

me geek: gmail filters to search for mail from bidorbuy

Edited by qball

kebs    10
kebs
Are you guys looking at outlook mails or your web mail accounts? We have checked the logs from last night as well. Kebs, we did send out mails to you and all had a success status on them.

Whilst email is convenient, they should not be relied upon all the time, rather login to your bob accounts for confirmations etc. Email can be unreliable at times, due to all sorts of factors.

Gmail users - Mail might not be in spam, but it is not shown as important so it does not show in the inbox. You have to mark it as important for it to show in you inbox, especially if it high volume notifications. This might help gmail users.

me geek: gmail filters to search for mail from bidorbuy

Hi there..

I'm using outlook express.. My email address is with Aerosat.. I'm still receiving notifications of questions asked & items that have closed..

rezizter    10
rezizter
Hi there..

I'm using outlook express.. My email address is with Aerosat.. I'm still receiving notifications of questions asked & items that have closed..

Kerry, did the mails eventually come through or are you still awaiting them?

kebs    10
kebs

Hi there..

Nothing has come through yet...

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

I seem to be getting all my emails now.

Thanks, bob did call me and they did call Hetzner in an attempt to sort out the issue.

Cant recall the name of the person from Bob that called me, but a big thanks and as always EXCELLENT service Bob!!!

kebs    10
kebs

No further purchases or payments made yet, so not sure if it's sorted.. But still none of the old ones have come through.. I had a missed call on my phone, maybe bidorbuy tried to phone - unfortunately I was asleep for work tonight though.. :unsure:

kebs    10
kebs

Everything seems to be sorted out now, so thanks to whoever fixed it!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

This glitch seems to be back. Once again, I have not had any emails of orders or bobpay efts since 12pm!

alloway65    10
alloway65
This glitch seems to be back. Once again, I have not had any emails of orders or bobpay efts since 12pm!

Me too....no EFT notifications!

kebs    10
kebs

& it seems the gremlin is back again... :mad: