Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Don't Inhale....

Not1CentMore

Popcorn is dangerous to your health!

Man wins $7M from food companies for contracting 'popcorn lung' | Fox News

I have been buying groceries at least once a week for the past 40 years and I not only have bought popcorn (once-a-week 'popcorn 'n a movie' family night), but I have WALKED past those DANGEROUS bags / boxes of popcorn. Oh, dear, I fear a 'sick' coming on.... [ATTACH=CONFIG]3974[/ATTACH].

Reckon it's past time to put a 'warning' label on ALL food items: Caution: Smelling before, during or after cooking or microwaving is / may be hazardous to your health.

Sheesh!

Ruthie

wayjen

Utter Madness!!

Faux News again!

Not1CentMore

And then there is this:

Inmate Says He Weighs Too Much To Execute | Fox Business

THIRTY YEARS 'after the fact'?

Bet he didn't bother to ask his victim, before 'offing' her, "Are you too fat / skinny to die?"

Hmmm... a bar of soap in the shower and nobody sees anything. Yeppers, sounds like a plan to me. Either that or 'waddle' his fat self out of prison and straight into the hands of her children who were 'growed up' without their Mother.

Ruthie

wayjen
And then there is this:

Inmate Says He Weighs Too Much To Execute | Fox Business

THIRTY YEARS 'after the fact'?

Bet he didn't bother to ask his victim, before 'offing' her, "Are you too fat / skinny to die?"

Hmmm... a bar of soap in the shower and nobody sees anything. Yeppers, sounds like a plan to me. Either that or 'waddle' his fat self out of prison and straight into the hands of her children who were 'growed up' without their Mother.

Ruthie

I smell pork cooking.