Sign in to follow this  
DIY PRODUCTS

What to do here?

DIY PRODUCTS

On 12 September I was the winning bidder on the following Auction for 2 Items :

Other Laptops & Notebooks - Compact Notebook was sold for R500.00 on 12 Sep at 18:01 by moe333 in Newcastle (ID:75529176)

On 13 September I received the following email from the seller :

Good morning to you, I hope all is well. Please do not proceed with payment as yet as my assistant sold the 2 laptops and I am trying to relocate stock. Please bear with me. Thank you.

From the above, I assume that the seller has had a stock mishap (this happens and I am sympathetic to it) but will let me know as soon as sorted and will inform me to proceed with payment.

Today the seller has filed a SNC stating that we have agreed not to proceed with the sale. I dont agree with this, and logic says to Appeal the SNC and state the above, however the outcome will result in 1 of 2 options, the Appeal will be Accepted or Rejected, but the Sale will still not have the option to continue. How do I state in the SNC that according to the seller this sale is 'in progress' as he is still obliged to make the goods available and I am still obliged to make payment once that has been done?

lilythepink

This needs to be reported to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za without delay! Submit copies of all relevant documentation, emails, etc.

I'm not sure whether your seller is an authorised dropshipper or not but, regardless, you should receive what you won and paid for!

miraclebabycaw

I agree..I would definitely appeal it stating your side. Sounds more like it sold for less than they wanted so now they are trying to get out of the deal..

amcintyre

Snc reason "Item was sold for too little, items were lost after final bid was only R500" :nuts: