Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Werd hatbox ...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Apologies - the heading should read 'WEIRD hatbox" ...

The entire ad is hilarious - if you read it, it mentions that a man who fixes shoes can fix the box!

JANDS - I doubt you would want to use this for your new bowler hat!! lol

Other Antiques & Collectables - VERY ANTIQUE HAT BOX SUITCASE! NEEDS A LITTLE TLC for sale in Richards Bay / Empangeni (ID:75764843)

Edited by lilythepink

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I wonder what beasties lurk inside and outside that box?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Good grief! They are horrific looking creatures, aren't they? And they creep around us in bed at night if I am to believe everything I read. Enough to give us nightmares!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

They are GHASTLY little things - feeding on our skin flakes and pooping everywhere...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well, I found a little brown tick walking on me last night - the cats were on the bed with me but as they have all been "Advantaged" I guess the little tick thought I might be a better choice?!! Thank goodness it didn't bite me. Revolting creatures they are, too.

JANDS    10
JANDS

I know some revolting creatures that evolved a tad....

svw    10
svw
Well, I found a little brown tick walking on me last night - the cats were on the bed with me but as they have all been "Advantaged" I guess the little tick thought I might be a better choice?!! Thank goodness it didn't bite me. Revolting creatures they are, too.

Watch out for those little brown ticks - awful little critters! Some years back I had the unfortunate experience of getting 'tick bite fever' - must have picked it up from one of our horses

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I hope I'm immune to tick bite fever. I had that years ago when we lived on our farm! Was sick for several weeks and the headaches were not funny at all! Perhaps I've built up immunity, if there is such a thing to tick bite fever. I know dogs and cats can get several types of biliary from ticks. Dogs can get excellent treatment but cats don't fare well. We lost three cats to cat biliary about 15 years ago, all after long and expensive medication which ruined their kidneys in the long run. So, so sad and I still wonder whether putting them through the long months of treatment was the right thing to do.