Sign in to follow this  
svw

Screening Plants

JANDS
Now Sir if you were to find me a black one
That just sounds so weird....something like a Woolies job ad. :blink:

Jongleur
I do have a few of those - very nasty indeed - their thorns are always a reminder of the team which I support. Now Sir if you were to find me a black one I would be your loyal subject for all eternity...:cool:

Blue has far more class. What about pink ? When it`s big you can sit in the shade watching the Bulls slag all the

great pretenders.

svw
Blue has far more class. What about pink ? When it`s big you can sit in the shade watching the Bulls slag all the

great pretenders.

Smiley_Face_JD1118__17133_zoom.jpg.82010e8d1f9a9052c6a6e2c742d2613e.jpgSmiley_Face_JD1118__17133_zoom.jpg.82010e8d1f9a9052c6a6e2c742d2613e.jpgSmiley_Face_JD1118__17133_zoom.jpg.82010e8d1f9a9052c6a6e2c742d2613e.jpg.

Jongleur
That just sounds so weird....something like a Woolies job ad. :blink:

Ha ha ha. This forum is in dire need of Bulls supporters. Good to know you support

the Bulls. And Real Madrid, Chelsea and Banyana Banyana.

Edited by Jongleur

JANDS

Support Bulls? I prefer cows as they give milk. The other three sound totally foreign to me man. Are they like exotic cheeses or something? Smelly blue shite that grows stuff? :wtf:

svw
Support Bulls? I prefer cows as they give milk. The other three sound totally foreign to me man. Are they like exotic cheeses or something? Smelly blue shite that grows stuff? :wtf:

:grin: - Good One!

Like the new avatar JANDS...

JANDS
Like the new avatar JANDS...

Dat be mah puddy-tat, mah special needs child...disdainful bloody creature. Thankee lass....:bigsmile:

lilythepink

@svw - sorry, I can't post tomorrow. Only today realised it is a public holiday but will post on Tuesday!

@JANDS - we have 5 cats, all of whom are demanding but most loving. So glad you and I have something more in common (apart from a certain bowler hat!!)

svw
@svw - sorry, I can't post tomorrow. Only today realised it is a public holiday but will post on Tuesday!

That's fine 'lily' - no rush!

MsPlod

@JANDS - we have 5 cats, all of whom are demanding but most loving. So glad you and I have something more in common (apart from a certain bowler hat!!)

LOL! Just realised that with the exception of JB - everyone responding to this thread has a picture of one of their pets as their avatar.

Enjoy the blue Hibiscus syriacus svw - they are BEAUTIFUL. First saw them nearly 25 years ago in Pietermaritzburg and was "blown away" by the colour.

JANDS

:weird:....If the cat in my avatar was on this forum, there would be a photograph of me...........

lilythepink

I like your signature, JANDS! I am convinced that growing older is inevitable but growing up is optional!

JANDS

In absolute agreement with you Pinklilly!

Jongleur
I like your signature, JANDS! I am convinced that growing older is inevitable but growing up is optional!

"Take kindly the counsel of the years,

gracefully surrendering the things of youth" - Max Ehrmann - 1927.

lilythepink

But I am still in the flush of youth! Never grew out of it, Jongleur. There isn't much hope for me I'm afraid. :noworry:

JANDS
"Take kindly the counsel of the years,

gracefully surrendering the things of youth" - Max Ehrmann - 1927.

I refuse to surrender....going to go down disgracefully ...will counsel but myself and leave others the joy of their discoveries as they stride where I perhaps fumbled....:smile: