Sign in to follow this  
du plooymaud

Apology

du plooymaud    10
du plooymaud

During the course of this year I bought an item from TopBrass - unfortunately I erroneously marked the NEUTRAL button instead of the POSITIVE rating. I was indeed very happy with the purchase. Could you please reverse my rating and change it to POSITIVE. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Maud du Plooy

:oops:

JANDS    10
JANDS

As far as I know, you can still edit a rating 6 months after....

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You may be right, JANDS, but I know there is some of time limitation on this.

Perhaps Andries can help?

admin    0
admin
During the course of this year I bought an item from TopBrass - unfortunately I erroneously marked the NEUTRAL button instead of the POSITIVE rating. I was indeed very happy with the purchase. Could you please reverse my rating and change it to POSITIVE. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Maud du Plooy

:oops:

Hi Maud,

Welcome to the forum.

You can edit a seller rating within 1 year of purchase. Go to "All Items Bought or Won" find the rating and change it to positive.

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Hi Maud,

If you are unsure of how to change the ratings you may also contact bidorbuy on 0861880861 and ask one of the very helpful customer care assistants to do so for you. Just explain the situation and they will most probably help you with this. For ease of convenience I've inserted the links to the two items you bought from TopBrass.

Other Collectable Toys - LIMA /HORNBY COMPATIBLE HO/N etc-ROCK RUBBER MOULDS, X 12 was sold for R122.00 on 9 Feb at 18:16 by topbrass in Cape Town (ID:56064967)

Other Collectable Toys - LIMA /PECO-20 PLUS POINT MOTORS AND SWITCHES was sold for R350.00 on 9 Feb at 19:01 by topbrass in Cape Town (ID:56067073)

wayjen    10
wayjen

I took a screenshot now.

Admin The Chinese Red Indian is back his name is Toronto.

I see spooks!

Edited by wayjen