Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

For Wayne and or Voldermort ....

voldermort    10
voldermort

I just don't like T-shirts at all but if this were a lacy material with long flowing sleeves it would look excellent with my bell bottoms - definitely a conversation starter :blink1:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

It is just your style (yes, hit me over the head but I am laughing!)

Nubbi    10
Nubbi

now that is an awesome t-shirt:nuts:

voldermort    10
voldermort

there we go, Nubbi likes it & as I said if it were a lacy material so too would I therefore you officially have 2 people giving it the nod...................

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

Poor fairy. Looks like it got zapped with Doom.

I like the bokkie with the wings at the bottom of the page. Nice bum.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Nubbi is back! We've missed you, pal! Please hang around more regularly.

wayjen    10
wayjen

My pc is broke so viewing on an iPod touch.

I might wear that but doubt it.

JANDS    10
JANDS

That would go well with my hat and attitude.....:twisted:

voldermort    10
voldermort

so we have four nods - sangomie doesnt even figure seeing as he is perving over cartoon drawings & Wayne's maybe counts as a yes because if Jenny told him "WEAR THAT" I think he would :blink1:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
so we have four nods - sangomie doesnt even figure seeing as he is perving over cartoon drawings & Wayne's maybe counts as a yes because if Jenny told him "WEAR THAT" I think he would :blink1:

She was`nt a cartoon. She was real. Blonde. Black wings and black nickers. Keep trying all night. I am sure she will re-appear.

voldermort    10
voldermort
She was`nt a cartoon. She was real. Blonde. Black wings and black nickers. Keep trying all night. I am sure she will re-appear.

I'm thinking you may need an evening alone with your wife :sneaky:

JANDS    10
JANDS

Snigger snicker......naught to be said

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I'm thinking you may need an evening alone with your wife :sneaky:

Cant. We still eat out every night because the kitchen was razed to the ground. We were supposed to

have a new everything a long time ago. For reasons unbeknownst to me "she who must be obeyed" is not

in too much of a hurry to sort it out.

And I think the flighted bokkie decamped to Johns shadow.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Cant. We still eat out every night because the kitchen was razed to the ground. We were supposed to

have a new everything a long time ago. For reasons unbeknownst to me "she who must be obeyed" is not

in too much of a hurry to sort it out.

And I think the flighted bokkie decamped to Johns shadow.

Excuses, excuses and this is the reason you are seeing skanky cartoon figures in black knickers where none exist - go with your wife to a hotel for a day or two :idea:

Edited by voldermort

kyle2    10
kyle2

You think thats bizarre, try looking up 'Lady Codringtons Pressed Fairy handbook!' Yes it does exist, I've glanced through it! Something that Wayne would get up to for sure!:wtf:

58f5a73fad89c_Pressedfairy3.jpg.07a0af5e9ac69ae08a4932aaabf0786e.jpg

Edited by kyle2

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Excuses, excuses and this is the reason you are seeing skanky cartoon figures in black knickers were none exist - go with your wife to a hotel for a day or two :idea:

Ha. You cant see her because you have been blocked with one of those parental control settings. It happens

when you torment your PC.

A hotel ? My last - born needs finance for far-off lands that beckon. The same one whose University keeps

sending me little envelopes. Wanting piles of cash. Maybe they rent rooms cheap during the holidays.

wayjen    10
wayjen

This forum is starting to sound like the classified section of farmers weekly magazine, people looking for lovers.

voldermort    10
voldermort
This forum is starting to sound like the classified section of farmers weekly magazine, people looking for lovers.

Well no, only sangomie looking not for a Dream Lover but a Cartoon Lover :wtf: whatever shall happen were his wife to find out I dread to think

voldermort    10
voldermort
Ha. You cant see her because you have been blocked with one of those parental control settings. It happens

when you torment your PC.

A hotel ? My last - born needs finance for far-off lands that beckon. The same one whose University keeps

sending me little envelopes. Wanting piles of cash. Maybe they rent rooms cheap during the holidays.

Perhaps I can't see her because she exists only in your fevered imagination? :twisted:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Well no, only sangomie looking not for a Dream Lover but a Cartoon Lover :wtf: whatever shall happen were his wife to find out I dread to think

My faithful Schnauzers will defend me. In the meantime, you remain on parental control, monitoring your Q & A`s.

JANDS    10
JANDS

Jirre ouens...I am shaking my head...tut tut....skaam julle....:embarrest:

voldermort    10
voldermort
My faithful Schnauzers will defend me. In the meantime, you remain on parental control, monitoring your Q & A`s.

Don''t be dikbek now that your black knickered cartoon wonder woman has disappeared into never never land - if you send me your address I'll post you some crayons :toung:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Perhaps I can't see her because she exists only in your fevered imagination? :twisted:

Should I, in my innocence, come across this fair maiden, I shall address her thus :

Come sit thee beside me

where no serpent hisses

And I shall smother thee

with kisses

I can only imagine her enchanting reply.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Jirre ouens...I am shaking my head...tut tut....skaam julle....:embarrest:

No time for that. When Sam starts launching missiles you take cover.