Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

CW notification emails

Cali Craft and Gems

Since when is the name of the accuser / reporter inserted into the CW email that the seller receives?

This opens up the reporter to abuse - of which I have just learned all about this evening!

Reported a gem seller for having their email address in their listing, and got a direct email from them about it. (and it doesn't take much effort to find our direct email address via google)

This is going to make users afraid of using the CW system!

admin

Hi Cali Craft and Gems,

Part of the report is sent automatically to the reported as soon as the report is received. The reporters name is removed, unless they put their details in the report they sent. Below is a random report that came in today, the part below the line is sent to the reported person. None the less, I will ask the IT guys to have a look see if their is a problem.

153455_120914195440_comm_watch.JPG

Cali Craft and Gems

This is a copy of what the seller received after I sent the report - this was sent to me after I denied doing the CW - now I've ended up on the bad end of the stick!

A member of the bidorbuy community (Cali Craft and Gems - 467163) has made the following report through the bidorbuy Community Watch for Item Id: xxxxx Subject: Item has the sellers contact details

Note:

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

admin

Thanks Janet, the IT guys are on it as we speak.

Regards

Andries

admin
This is a copy of what the seller received after I sent the report (the copy you provided was not the seller that emailed me - it was a later one) - this was sent to me after I denied doing the CW - now I've ended up on the bad end of the stick!

A member of the bidorbuy community (Cali Craft and Gems - 467163) has made the following report through the bidorbuy Community Watch for Item Id: xxxxx Subject: Item has the sellers contact details

Note:

Apologies for this, it is sorted now. Should you get any problems from the seller about this, please contact me and I will sort it out.

Thank you.